Custom photo editing programs...

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
I had a program a long time ago that was similar to a mini-Photoshop in that you could change colors of stuff, lighten, darken or add 3D effects and insert letters/numbers and such...Well, I'm struggling to find anything like that and I sure as hell don't have the time/money/time/time/time to deal with Photoshop, lol. I mostly just need a simple program where I can properly resize pictures and change the brightness.

Any other of you computer n00bz out there know of some good programs to complete such a simple task? :naughty:

I like oreo's.

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
I have paint...I have mastered Paint. However, I cannot change the hue and brightness of the pictures. I'll try picasa. Thanks. :)

bluemax

The Family Man
Mar 30, 2005
Orange County, CA
I use several.
My primary editing program is Photoshop Elements III.
I use Microsoft Picture-It to print. It has the best printing templates.
I also have Photoshop Elements II, Photoshop 6 and Picasa.
I don't like Picasa. Its very limited. Although it is easy to use once you learn how it works.

Photoshop Elements isn't that expensive and its does a good job. Especially if you use RAW files. But the printing options is poor and the album is useless, for me.

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
I'm trying Picasa2 right now...I like the program and it's allowing me to do what I want to do...but how in the world do you save a picture?!