current conditions

spinningheadboy

Ich bin gegan alles
Apr 1, 2005
idaho
Garage is about 60 degrees.

Supra has a new heater core, and is awaiting a new clutch kit. This will be followed by a timing belt, tensioner, and new valve stem seals. Happy New Year!

supra%20tranny%20removed.jpg

CWD

boro drift

Oct 16, 2008
Lewiston, Idaho
spinningheadboy;1215962 said:
Garage is about 60 degrees.

Supra has a new heater core, and is awaiting a new clutch kit. This will be followed by a timing belt, tensioner, and new valve stem seals. Happy New Year!

CWD
How long did it take you to replace the heater core?

spinningheadboy

Ich bin gegan alles
Apr 1, 2005
idaho
too long. I can't give it an exact time because I did it over a few days, and I had gauges and amp wires to move around. Its a weekend job with all the parts at the ready.

cwd

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Is that car black? Looks like a pretty '91 to me. I hate you garage guys. I've did all of my work out in the gravel and dirt..........I'm too cheap to build a garage. I'd rather spend all of my money on engine upgrades I guess.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
tbcmorris;1216045 said:
i do my works on the spare lift at work muahahahaha.....looks like a paint job to red from black to me suprahero

Now that I look at it, I think it's red to black, unless he painted his engine bay with the engine out of it earlier. Good looking car either way.

spinningheadboy

Ich bin gegan alles
Apr 1, 2005
idaho
Its black(it was red).

I've paid my dues in the driveway....many years. Don't hate the garage, because its always open to friends.

cwd

spinningheadboy

Ich bin gegan alles
Apr 1, 2005
idaho
ForcedTorque;1216138 said:
Me and suprahero are in Alabama (300 miles apart), and I can't speak for him, but I have no idea where Idaho is. I have a guess, but won't even voice it. Good ole Alabama schooling!

I was in Alabama this summer with the family. Parents live near La Grange GA.

I know where the heck you live....:)

cwd