Crazy night

rpk2012

F' LHD
Apr 4, 2005
Lubbock, Tx
Okay, so we start our night with a BBQ at a buddys home. Steak, braut., and much much more pleasing foods. So, my brother is back from Houston with his nice 97 cobra and my buddy had not had a ride in it in a long while and we all go out to cruise.

We cruise for a while, and end up stoping at a light right at an overpass. I am riding with a friend in his GTI and my brother tells us that he wants to try to beat the light at the other side with 4 people in his car and his et street radials. So he beats the light, surprisingly and this starts our night of fun and mischeif....

We then cruise to this dead area, with no people and my brother is working the cones with skinies(sp?) on the front like its no deal. Well we get to the end of the construction and start driving down another non populated streat. The cobra starts making a box around the GTI starting in the back and going counter clockwise around the car, again, messing around with no one around except a car comming the from the other direction. No big deal right? We have a 7 lane road and no one is in harms way since he is doing this at a slow pace, no fast moves. WRONG, it's a cop.

He pulls my brother over and ends up giving him a ticket for not holding one lane or some bs like that. Its a $200 ticket. So we meet up with him at a gas station after he gets let go. Well 5 minutes later a cop kicks us out of the gas station. Were on the move again...

We are cruising down the street when the cobra decides to just make a 90 deg. turn onto another street to the left and now I am riding in my buddys evo at this time, which he tried to turn with no luck, we almost end up plowing a curb. We end up getting good and going the correct way. We catch up to my brother and decide to go meet up with the guy in the gti whom had split to a nearby car wash.

So we are cruising down and trying to beat a right hand turn signal even though there is no traffic in sight and end up drifting the evo, a damn decent drift for my buddy whom has driven only trucks till 2 weeks ago when he bought this evo.... So were driving and I tell him to slow down, the turn is up 2 blocks on the right, well I have to repeat myself and he ends up taking the corner with it being wet at a good rate of speed and no gas..... :naughty: 180 deg. uh-oh.

We end up chilling for 3 minutes when this lady comes up and starts blabbing her mouth saying she is calling her dad on us because he owns the car wash and were going to be in trouble. We all look at each other with dumbfounded looks because we just wanna calm down and hang out and we had not done anything disrespectful to the car wash. So we end up leaving, and saying "ok whatever." and she calls the cops on us... :3d_frown:

So we go to this girls house to pick up something of hers and my brothers cobra starts overheating on us.
::bhg::
lol, jk.. We wait around, fill it back up after the coolant stops boiling out and we head back twords my buddys home where we ate erlier that evening. I thought, good, no more crazy shit. WRONG! My buddy launches his evo from the light, lighting up all 4 tires, with two cops to our right in the turning lane about to turn goings twords where we came from. The cops turned on some lights and my buddy takes off and turns down the 2nd right turn, and pulls into a gosh damn driveway.

Well I am not one to run, but this sounded like a good time to gtfo of dodge with no cops in sight. We run for a while and then call our buddies to pick us up. They told us the coast was clear, and the cops had thought about it, and then turned off their lights. We finally get home, and just chill.

Anyways, a crazy night I do not wish to repeat, not anytime soon. And no running from the cops either.. lol

The end, no more please..