couple videos (BIC DDP @20psi)

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
That’s awesome man! I have a co-worker here who's a mustang man, old school fox body. We just watched it and he just made the comment that there is no way that could be an import. I just had to convince him that not all imports sound like pissed off bumble bees. I think it's funny as hell. Anyways, he said that down pipe sounds awesome and I’d have to agree. :bigthumb:

Last edited:

Bishop92t

Supramania Contributor
Apr 18, 2005
USA
www.ma70.com
I'd say almost 40k miles. I ran 20psi everyday for the first couple years, now lately with the DDP and VPC I find that 16psi is as fast and it's easier on the HG :) I'll pull it up to 21 if I need the power, but that's not very often anymore.

Bishop92t

Supramania Contributor
Apr 18, 2005
USA
www.ma70.com
Thanks guys :)

Forgot to mention that is with the jasma class cat-back on, which is very tame and quiet sounding most of the time. The really loud noise is of course the wastegate opening. However in the winter I run a different cat-back and it's a good bit louder at all times, sounds much meaner too. The quiet cat-back is just too restrictive on power to run year round, but during the summer I take such a power hit from the heat that I might as well enjoy a "quiet" car.

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo SICK sounding car Bishop!! I love it...

what I love the most is how you mod your car. You take your time, you dont settle, you do it right. Youre the man!

I love your car.

Do you have your exhaust manifold ported and polished? that makes quite a difference as there is a shit load of restriction in there. like lumps in the exhaust mani from the exterior heat shield studs.

Bishop92t

Supramania Contributor
Apr 18, 2005
USA
www.ma70.com
:)

I did a medium port/polish job on my exhaust manifold. In addition to doing a true "port" job where I matched the gaskets to the head and turbo, I also removed a decent amount of material where all the cylinders come together and like you say the lumps that are in there. However I found out my spare manifold had a crack in it so I didn't want to get too crazy with my only manifold.

91TURBOSUPRA

Apr 2, 2005
ct
sounds really nice!!!!!!ihave the same downpipe n love the sound it makes when the turbo starts spinnig!!!!!!!!!!!