couple of annoying problems

derK

Mar 31, 2005
CANADA
1) my horns don't work. I trimeed my hood latch support so i had to disconnect the horns and remove them. Now, they don't work. I doubt it's a fuse because the battery was removed when i disconnected them. What else has to be plugged in in order for the horns to work??

2) my gas gauge sits at empty. I removed it twice now and it still doesn't work. The first time i removed it, i tried setting it back to where it was when i first took it out. So about 3/4 tank full is where the needle was. That's where i set it and then it shot up way about the "F" mark. I searched around and found out that i should've placed the needle just below the "E" mark. I did that and now it doesn't even budge. What gives???

3) my temp gauge reads too hot even though it's not hot enough to reach that high. My autometer water temp gauge hasn't even hit 190 yet, but my stock gauge reads almost 3/4 the way up. I set it right at that line at the very bottom of the gauge. What gives??

These are just ANNOYING pesty little things that are bugging the crap outta me. HELP!

Derek

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
the gas problem could be in the tank itself, had a 97 chevy silverado that did the same crap, we put in a new floaty thing and works now.
well at least ur temp gauge works i cant seem to get mine to work after i burped my car.