Could Someone Paint A Few Parts of My Car?

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Hey Guys,
I have a white 91, with white trim & white 5-spokes. Dark blue interior,

I’d like to try the interior color on a few of the exterior parts:
Blue Brake calipers
Blue Trim lines (see below)
Blue Toyota emblems on wheels
Perhaps eliminate pinstriping, iono.
Clear side markers

Not a bright blue, a darker, rich, deep blue, like the interior.

About the trim lines:
I’d like to try to bring the blue like the 89 White packages have the grey/white trim. See this:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

So I’m thinking where that one has the 2 little grey lines, trying that with blue.

Now, these pix were taken on a VERY crappy 2.1MP HP camera that does terrible with color correction, so just do what you can, don’t worry about perfection as I am giving you crappy pics to begin with. I’ll post the link to my photobucket, so you can pick what pictures you want to use, but here are a few that I think might work:

1. Calipers are exposed, but trim is a bit washed and not defined:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

2. Trim is clear, but calipers are hiding:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

3. Maybe this one?
sm_photo_missing.jpg

4. Best representation of interior color:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

I’m not a Photoshop Pro, you may be able to use some of these other ones better, I’m not sure what would work best, so here is the link to my photobucket album, there are 33 pics. You may find one that works better for you, iono. http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m237/ChadMKIII/Stanford Supra Photoshoot/?start=all

So, If anyone has the time to try out my ideas, and tell me what you think of them, it would be so much appreciated. Thanks guys!!!

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Allan_MA70 said:
typical 7M oil pressure at idle :p

Haha, yeah, gotta love it.

IJ, what's the eww about? Bad idea to paint the car, or something bad about the car now?

Tell me now, or I shall resort to calling you One J for all eternity. ;-P