Compound 7M, first and only?

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
Not yet would have had some of me doing some freeway pulls last night if my phone wasn't dead!! But a 4th gear heads up with a 1.5JZ on upgraded twins was a blow out, walked 6 cars before he even spooled!! Vids will come once it is running the way I want!

Seth

TweeT91109

Jan 7, 2010
Tampa, Florida, United States
sethron71;1746102 said:
Not yet would have had some of me doing some freeway pulls last night if my phone wasn't dead!! But a 4th gear heads up with a 1.5JZ on upgraded twins was a blow out, walked 6 cars before he even spooled!! Vids will come once it is running the way I want!

Seth

Dear load that's awesome, cant wait for the video lmao.

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
sethron71;1746102 said:

Seth

This!

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
sethron71;1720994 said:
Little update:
I am running 2JZ-GTE coils, but in waste spark and actually having trouble because I don't think the 2JZ-GTE box is strong enough to power 2 coils at the same time in waste spark mode.

Car will rev to redline with no miss but once the boost goes about 9PSI it misses. I have several which are cracked which is a known issue with the GTE coils. SO new coils are coming today to see if I can't get it to make some real boost!

Real weird because no sputter at <28% throttle but at wide open it has a terrible sputter. So I am thinking the coils are to blame(also 5 have cracked ears, known issue)

anyways here is a picture of a log:
p1779520_1.jpg

9PSI at 2660rpm!!!!!! This was just 5th gear 2000rpm and flooring it(no boost controller turned on which means it will spool even faster with the boost controller on due to on WG spring alone it creeps open well before 9PSI instead of popping open when the BC is turned on!!!)

Still trying to figure the best way to run the boost controllers without overlapping each other and controlling the others WG based off the manifold pressure.

Thanks,
Seth

all ya need now is cam shafts but sadly all that spool will degrade quite abit

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
It is back under the knife a bit right now. Hope to have it back on the road in the next two months. Have to finish a bunch of customer stuff first though but it is time for all this hard work to make some power!

Seth