Cobalt ss needs too come on wit it!!

blitzmkiii

Jul 8, 2006
texas
I just got home me and a buddy of mine were cruisin around and i rolled up on a cobalt ss it was a dude and his chic i just drove passed him i guess he thought oh lets sho out in front of my girlfriend so i can get laid tonite he gunned it got right up beside me started reving it up i could tell he was almost at the end of his gear im in third so i drop it to 2nd and blow off that really got his attention he was really ready now my buddy counts 1 2 3 go we take off i put a car on him before i shift to 3rd and then my pull stops i shift to 4th and pull another car then 5th another car then i let out his girlfriend comes by and gives me the finger and then they turn off how rude she was just mad that my POS beat his brand new car lmfao I LOVE IT!!!

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
my head just exploded from lack of puncuation. :(

-shaeff

koulee

Oct 11, 2005
What'd you expect, its only got 205 ponies at the gate and has an unoccupied weight of 2800 pounds.

That douche bag probably picked up that mag showcasing the GM backed Cobalt that placed first in the TA and thought his was up to snuff too.

Insidious Surmiser

Formerly 89jdm7m
May 12, 2006
Oceanfront
blitzmkiii said:
I just got home me and a buddy of mine were cruisin around and i rolled up on a cobalt ss it was a dude and his chic i just drove passed him i guess he thought oh lets sho out in front of my girlfriend so i can get laid tonite he gunned it got right up beside me started reving it up i could tell he was almost at the end of his gear im in third so i drop it to 2nd and blow off that really got his attention he was really ready now my buddy counts 1 2 3 go we take off i put a car on him before i shift to 3rd and then my pull stops i shift to 4th and pull another car then 5th another car then i let out his girlfriend comes by and gives me the finger and then they turn off how rude she was just mad that my POS beat his brand new car lmfao I LOVE IT!!!
that's hillarious... i love that too... and, i don't mean to steal the spotlight, but i've got a very similar story...

so i rolled up behind a 300zx (n/a 94 ish) and the guy waves at me, like let's go, i wasn't sure though until he took off, i was behind him, so after i saw him step on his gas, i downshifted to second and floored it too (we were doin about 30 after leaving a light) i was behind him, and by the end of 2nd gear i was 2 car lengths or so ahead, and 3rd i was simply gone... now my friend was following me on a motorcycle... i made a yellow light and he and the z got stuck at the light... he was beside, and the guy had his windows down, and apparently his grl with him, anyhow, my friend heard the whole conversation, and i about died laughin when he told me... so, pretty much the guy in the z said "baby, i coulda taken him, but i didn't wanna endanger your life" and so on and so forth, it was just hillarious, because he had no chance whatsoever, unless i blew my motor on the spot

good kill tho :D gotta love beatin cars that are worth 5+ times as much as yours, lol, and even better when his girl's w/ him

wingman

sucka got blammed!
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
89jdm7m said:
gotta love beatin cars that are worth 5+ times as much as yours, lol, and even better when his girl's w/ him

that's the only thing that would have made my C6 corvette kill even better....now I've just got to build up for the viper in town.

good kill, but I think the sorest losers are the guys in turbodiesel trucks....especially on the freeway :biglaugh:

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
LOL good job, I have done a similar kill from a dead stop late one night, some jackass richer and his golddigger trophy chick gave me a dirty look and revved that 6 speed overpriced knock off of a 350z, I was suprised that I got him off the line and never stopped pulling on his dumbass. AT took down the 6 speed.

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
Wills7MGTE said:
LOL good job, I have done a similar kill from a dead stop late one night, some jackass richer and his golddigger trophy chick gave me a dirty look and revved that 6 speed overpriced knock off of a 350z, I was suprised that I got him off the line and never stopped pulling on his dumbass. AT took down the 6 speed.

auto ftw.

mk3design

The Name is Snakes
Jul 1, 2006
Arizona
Its allways fun to win when the other person has somone in the car - wither it be his girl or just a friend(which might be more embarrasing for him)!

Insidious Surmiser

Formerly 89jdm7m
May 12, 2006
Oceanfront
wingman said:
that's the only thing that would have made my C6 corvette kill even better....now I've just got to build up for the viper in town.

good kill, but I think the sorest losers are the guys in turbodiesel trucks....especially on the freeway :biglaugh:
heh, i know all about the turbo diesels... i dunno why they try to race :dunno: , but i'd love to see the look on the guy's face w/ the viper when you beat him :D

casing

Jun 15, 2006
ottwa
supra90turbo said:
You are absolutely correct sir.
Although, I believe it's only the 4-door Cobalt SS that comes this way, it's a 2.4L Ecotec instead of the SC2.2

+1

The supercharged Colbalt is 2.0L ecotec supercharged GM claims they make 205 hp 200 ft-lbs. Ive seen a stock SS on the dyno making 217 to the front wheels. The non supercharged SS is a 2.4L 170 hp 170 ft-lbs. I work for chev.