clutch problems

Oct 12, 2006
Chicago, IL
Good to hear the clutch problem is resolved and it bled good and everything. And maybe your clutch isn't bad, you might just need to adjust the clutch pedal.

Finnon

Mar 26, 2006
South Shields, Tyne & Wear ENGLAND
suprahero;1044721 said:
Finnon, it's eyes open, mouth shut when bleeding the clutch, not the other way around........:biglaugh:

haha. i hadnt even started it then. i had a bottle of pop (soda to u guys i think) and my bleed bottle was the same type of bottle. i didnt look properly and well guess what i did.

Finnon

Mar 26, 2006
South Shields, Tyne & Wear ENGLAND
Quick Red Head;1044845 said:
Good to hear the clutch problem is resolved and it bled good and everything. And maybe your clutch isn't bad, you might just need to adjust the clutch pedal.

yeah, the master cylinder is old. But the slave looks brand new. so i dunno. i doubt they were unable to bleed it. it will probably be leaking slowly from the master seals some where.

I take it the pedal adjustment is on the top of the pedal itself? ill check the tsrm anyway

Oct 12, 2006
Chicago, IL
Finnon;1044923 said:
yeah, the master cylinder is old. But the slave looks brand new. so i dunno. i doubt they were unable to bleed it. it will probably be leaking slowly from the master seals some where.

I take it the pedal adjustment is on the top of the pedal itself? ill check the tsrm anyway

Yup its at the top of the pedal, but the tsrm should tell you how to do it.