230 Pension Road
Englishtown, NJ 07726

Cost:
Drivers 70
Spectators 15

Open To:
ALL DRIVERS!
NEW AND OLD!

Think of 2008 as a rebirth of sorts. Club Loose will be trying some new things and making some changes. This kickoff event is a chance to get to know new faces and make new friends. It is a chance for Group C drivers to get into A/B group early as we will now be having Advanced drifting day and night events limited to those groups ONLY. After this Event ALL Advanced events will be held on the Go-Kart track built into the E-town lot.

p960023_1.gif

kotu100

Nov 23, 2006
Easton, Ma
how much does this usually end up costing for a day? admission, food, drink, gas, etc.

Also, are there usually a few beginners? if i was drifting i wouldnt wanna look too bad lol.

Wiisass

Supramania Contributor
Since this is a saturday event, it's a little more expensive, but still only $70 for driving, and you should be getting a ton of runs. As for food, drink, gas costs, I really can't say. I run the events along with a couple other guys, so I'm there all day long and running around all day long, but I usually grab something to eat before I go to the track and usually con someone into getting me food at some point throughout the day. But for gas at the event, just make sure you have gas before you come in and you'll be fine. I don't really keep track of how much gas I use and it's going to be different for every car, but it you have 3/4 to a full tank of gas when you get there, there's no way you would run out.

And we do cater to beginners, we always have new guys coming out and learning. We're a grassroots type of organization, we have some pretty good guys and a lot of awesome drifters have come from these events, all the main Drift Alliance guys started at our events and a bunch of the new Aces have as well. And if I do say so myself, if there's anyone to help you drift the supra, I'm the guy. There aren't many people sliding the car and I know it very well. So if you want to drive, I will be more than willing to help you get started. Once you get the feel for it, it just takes some seat time. And don't worry about looking bad, these are practice events, everyone is out there to have fun and learn, that's the whole reason we put on these events.

Tim