Clear tails

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
There was a guy in UK, that made some with clear turn signals, IIRC the brake ones stayed as they were. But those were -89 tails.

JB91389

decisions...decisions...
Jun 22, 2006
Ottawa
the exist...i think someone on the forum has them...just cant remember his name...there's a company in japan that makes them.

comadreha

VicDic
Aug 13, 2006
Inland Empire, CA
He goes by WOLFIE308 here on SM.

I bought a set of clear fronts from him about 4-5 months ago. High quality stuff. Look up some of his previous posts. I think you will find what you are looking for there.

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
a quick search for "clear tail" would turn up this:

sm_photo_missing.jpg

87mgte

87 Turbo Targa
Sep 9, 2007
Sequim
s0ulstar said:
a quick search for "clear tail" would turn up this:

hahahaha a quick search for "gay" would've apparently turned up the same thing, cuz that mkiii is SO homo.:nono:

TealMetallicDream

Team Dragst@ Member
Jan 3, 2006
Detroit
i remember finding a set of these for sale a few years ago. I think they were asking around $800 for um. I wouldnt pay it. Shit you couldnt pay me to put those on.
Kouki Tails FTW

slidebabyslide

Starting FRESH !!!!
Dec 17, 2006
salinas,california
87mgte said:
hahahaha a quick search for "gay" would've apparently turned up the same thing, cuz that mkiii is SO homo.:nono:
Why ...you got to hate. that car is clean.
Why...show us your car? lol
those clear lights look cool. not my style but cool.

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
87mgte said:

lol,, thats ill, gay huh ?

thats my ride,,,,,

no respect, I tell ya,,,,,,,

you dont got to like what I did to my supra, but maybe a little respect nubie....:biglaugh:

Will

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
I wouldnt personally put them on. They are not that bad, i would like to see them on/brake appplied to see how they look. I like the fact that they are DIFFERENT and unique. JDM ones would be the best.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
perosnally I would have changed the design a bit and made em more clear... but that's just me...

any info on how they where made?

87mgte

87 Turbo Targa
Sep 9, 2007
Sequim
willfish said:
lol,, thats ill, gay huh ?

thats my ride,,,,,

no respect, I tell ya,,,,,,,

you dont got to like what I did to my supra, but maybe a little respect nubie....:biglaugh:

Will

maybe that was a little too much sarcasm for you guys... i was messin with Soundwave for the most part for not searching before he started askin stuff, just like everyone does to everyone else who doesn't search before posting questions. your car is sick lookin, will, just keep it down to a dull roar here. i don't want any trouble. lol apparently they're $1000 tails according to Goliath, which is pretty sick and it's more money than i have to spend, so props for that. you wouldn't even wanna see mine though. a rusted 87 turbo targa with a mismatched [off-white] passenger fender. haha keep it up cuz i'm lookin at your picture gallery and although it looks like mostly exterior mods, it's still pretty legit.

AaronsSupraMKIII

Supramania Contributor
Jul 27, 2007
Athens, AL
:3d_frown:

87mgte said:

I think your Supra is the Hotness Will, those lights rawk. Beats the hell outta plain ordinary lights. (Especially tails on a 87 rust-bucket with a non matching fender.) :sarcasm: