Choices... Choices..

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
LOL Chris, that is part of the issue. I'm tired of having it collect dust in my garage.. And it's snowing, so a even more powerful AWD car would be very fun, but I've decided to hold off on anything till next year. (Or perhaps longer.)

The deals will be there on the RS6. I think they will be even better than they are now in a few months.

It's that 5 year window, where used cars are about as nice as they are going to be found used.

When you can still pick up a lease return, or someone who has bought one, and has to now buy the new V10 version in the new body.. (IE: Rich dude who wants the latest version of anything they have, even in some cases, when the new one is not as fast as the old one.. As is the case with the RS6.)

About two years ago, I was watching one with all the toys/mods on it in Hollywood. The guy was asking 56k, and it had just over 28k on the clock.. And he had just changed the timing belt etc. (About 10k early.) What I'd like to find is that car, or one like it for the right price.. As the prices continue to fall, I'll buy one. At some point, they might stop falling in value, sort of how the MK4 appears to have hit bottem price wise, and clean ones are more today than they were a few years ago from what I've seen. (There are junkers that nobody wants, and I don't count them.)

I've also been watching the S8's.. and the prices on them continue to fall. Heck, the very same cars a few months ago today are as much as 5k less or more. (Shows how slow this market is.. nobody is selling cars in this price or age group right now. It would suck to be a car dealer/salesman for sure at the moment.)

As Grimjack said, right now is a good time to be a buyer. ;) (Problem is, I really should sell the Supra to try and maintain my fiscal responsibility.. LOL)