Chilliwack Supra meet

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
Turbo Drifter said:
Yeah sorry guys car not running, I would have loved to make it.

Jeremy

P.S. we should get Don to get the next one going, people always show for those. I think its just the fact that people are scared of him and they know he will hunt you down if you no show. :icon_razz

Hey come on now Jeremy..lol..If you show you show that's all. Definately the more the merrier though. I'll have to get a bucket together quick to show up in.

:naughty:

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
halloween means absoultly nothing to me. Id be more than happy to spend the entire night with my car, rather than leaving it at home, alone and scared, for some punk ass kids to shoot bottle rockets at.

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
Here, I'll post it up aswell.

Well, it's time once again!
Hey all, summers done and the begining of fall is here. I'm figuring it's a great time to have our October Mini Meet. I hope most of you are up and running as I am not, aswell as a few others. This does not mean you shouldn't or can't show up in your daily or loaner car to either, loiter, bitch, gripe, bs and kick 2l plastic bottles around (Daryl)..lol.. also talk Supras,eat drink and have a laugh or two..

The long range weather forecast as of Oct 6th/06 looks to be good for October 15th/06 Red Robin 1:00 pm..Sunny with dark strips and lots of white cloudy smoke..lol..See you all there.

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
silent_sniper said:
Hey i would like to come to this guys but i need directions

Hwy 1 west and take the 104ave exit just after the truck scales, come back over the hwy and through the lights all the way up to 152nd which is a major intersection turn left, Red Robin will be on your right hand side about a block up. See you there.

:naughty:

jimwww

Life's fast, pick a lane
Jan 28, 2006
Vancouver, BC
www.jimwww.com
:icon_razz

I just got mine back and cannot believe what I have been missing.. incredible.. what a car. I just bought mine five weeks ago with a broken engine and now I am really enjoying it.

When is there another meet?