Chilliwack Supra meet

Turbo Drifter

Dec 8, 2005
Surrey, BC Canada
VanSupra said:
Yeah I heard from BTZ..Oh well the 22nd it is then..You running the 2J into the 10's Jeremy?

:naughty:

Well I hope to be running the 2jz I have no hopes of getting into the 10's tho. I hope to do 13's this year with it, we will see.

Jeremy

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
xXxICExXx said:
where's everybody usually meet? Just at the track or what? any special spots you guys usually park your cars at there in the pit? i'll be seeing you guys there!!

1000ft mark, on the fence, pit side

Jayhall

May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
someone arange a big meet and ill throw on a poor mans permit for the weekend. Like, saturday night meet, cruise, pictures all the fun stuff. Not this weekend though

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
<Looks left and Right> whys everyone looking at me :aigo:

lol ok i guess ill try and get this going

so what do i need to do?

Jayhall

May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
make up a date, pick a time, post a location and show up to the location at the time on the date that you posted

jimwww

Life's fast, pick a lane
Jan 28, 2006
Vancouver, BC
www.jimwww.com
Well I was the former director at the Ford club of Canada and I suggest pick a date - hopefully monthly dates and whoever shows, shows. You cannot please everyone one..

canadianbacon

Extra Crispy
Dec 10, 2005
Coquitlam, BC
Jayhall said:
Sept 30th, someone eles can decide a time and location
How about the usual. 1 PM @ Red Robin Guilford?? Anyone?... Where's Van Supra when you need him. He usually co-ordinates the monthly Supra Mini Meet!! I guess he's too busy eatin chicken! LOL:boobs:

jimwww

Life's fast, pick a lane
Jan 28, 2006
Vancouver, BC
www.jimwww.com
:cool: I am sure we will make more meets - I would like it to be monthly actually..

Maybe consider starting a Supra west coast club - I can help organize/participate..

I am surprised only Toronto has one and we don't.