Chicago Meet-Michigan Supras

Blue87T(Dan)

Mar 30, 2005
St. Clair Shores, MI
Who is attending the Chicago meet this year?

My plan is to leave Friday afternoon/evening and return on Sunday.

I am going to stay here http://www.chi2k5.mid-westsupras.com/index.php?go=hotel

Right now there are two of us driving out together and I would like to see more.

Getting in on Friday would give us a chance to relax and party a bit before the events begin on Sat.

Here is a link to the itinerary http://www.chi2k5.mid-westsupras.com/

This should be a good time and I’m looking forward to it.

Dan

Blue87T(Dan)

Mar 30, 2005
St. Clair Shores, MI
I registered awhile ago. Planning on 400rwhp at the dyno with increased boost.

Need more Michigan guys, I'll buy the first round (and maybe the 2nd) once we roll in.

The only one that has a good excuse for not showing is Adam. The rest of you, get your cars going and lets have a nice Supra caravan.

drjonez

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
the motor city
www.4cefed.com
oneandgone said:
Under the circumstances I can't blame you for not coming, Adam. You will be missed though!! Have fun in Hawaii!!!

Oh ya...be sure and take some pics for us mainlanders!

heh. yeah, it's a tough choice.....HI or supra meet.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. ;)

thanks man!

oneandgone

40R 6 SPD SC3
Hey Al, you could probably crash with Carl and I if you want to. Each room is supposed to have 2 queens beds and a sleeper-sofa. Splitting the room 3 ways would make it damn cheap! You and Carl would probably enjoy talking to each picking each other's brains anyway! lol!

I

Interpretblurple

hey I will not have my supra but i just purchased one...can i come too :cry: lol plus i live in chicago...well im in champaign right now cuz i go to U of I and i had to make some extra cash by workin on some cars but yea ill be back in town this weekend...when and where will the events be? I wanna meet you guys so i can see these cars and meet some of the locals so i know who to come to when i need some help with my new car...since ima gut it...and start from the bottom...plus i know shit about turbo so be around you guys i can get some knowledge and see some nice rides...anyone in the champaign area?

oneandgone

40R 6 SPD SC3
Interpretblurple said:
hey I will not have my supra but i just purchased one...can i come too :cry: lol plus i live in chicago...well im in champaign right now cuz i go to U of I and i had to make some extra cash by workin on some cars but yea ill be back in town this weekend...when and where will the events be? I wanna meet you guys so i can see these cars and meet some of the locals so i know who to come to when i need some help with my new car...since ima gut it...and start from the bottom...plus i know shit about turbo so be around you guys i can get some knowledge and see some nice rides...anyone in the champaign area?

Hey! I'm in Champaign!! Well, Urbana actually. I've arranged a caravan to the meet, so you can just cruise up with us. You should probably reserve a room in advance though, and RSVP for the meet and the events that you will participate in.

Caravan info is here...

http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1996

Hotel info for your reservation is here...

http://www.chi2k5.mid-westsupras.com/index.php?go=hotel

You can RSVP here...Just mark the events you want to participate in...

http://www.chi2k5.mid-westsupras.com/register.php

Get in touch beforehand and I'll introduce you to the gang!!!

Blue87T(Dan)

Mar 30, 2005
St. Clair Shores, MI
aljordan said:
I think I might make this one it'll be a last minute thing tho. Since thats how I do everything.

I'd like to split a room with someone as well. Preferably a 5'10" brunette with tight curls in her hair. In the 120lbs range.

Al.

If she has a blond sister then Brent is out of my room.

Hope you can make it, looking forward to meeting you.

supra_stephe

I just got back from vacation. I will call you on Monday once I talk to Brent. What is your name anyway.

We will be shooting down 94, so get that Supra ready.

Dan

lanternman

Apr 21, 2005
MI
Blue87T(Dan) said:
Al.

If she has a blond sister then Brent is out of my room.

Hope you can make it, looking forward to meeting you.

Dan

:icon_cry:

I'd kick me out too. :biglaugh:

my name is stephe (just say steve) and yeah I might just meet you guys there. cus the supra is not going to be abole to move (EEEeeeeeee!!!oh well) but the malibu can so yeah.

but still call like agfter 4pm is really the best i get out of work at 3:30 then take a shower.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Interpretblurple said:

Just a little FYI, don't go to a meet if you have an N/A Supra... you'll just spend the entire drive home trying to figure out how to turbo your Supra and be able to afford it... :icon_bigg I hope you bought an MKII... shame on you if you didn't... :3d_frown:

Counting down still... Can't wait to see everyone there!

*Edit*
BTW, if you go to the drags, you'll get to see me wax Grant with my '82... even with his head start. :naughty: he du'n want none...