Chi2k5, Who is gonna be there?

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Of course I do. I just dug those pics out a few days ago. Still sucks I got that ticket, but I guess things happen... Maybe I'll make it through Chicago safely. :evil2:

i'm not but i'm not rolling in the supra : ( un less i ride with someone... i'm taking my malibu i think. The supra needs atleast new break lines (witch i have) but i dont have time to install them.... But i would like to crash on someones floor if they would be cool with it. I will just stay at my aunts house otherwise but its in cristal lake,IL so its far out for were we'll be. but i'd through down on the room of course.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
if you need a floor, I'll offer mine up... I'm sure my buddy wouldn't mind, and if he does... o-well.... Only prob is, the hotel I booked is about a mile away... but for half price.... It's worth it... being cheap is so kick-ass... What year Supra did you buy?

*Edit*
I started cleaning on the Supra last night..... I got kinda side-tracked screwing with the wheels.... anyone think a satin-like finish would look good on them? Basically, they look like crapp and I'm gonna hit 'em with some slag and give 'em a slightly rough look, but the different colors of the spokes and... the part between the spokes, are still the same colors... they just look...... "cleaner"... I still haven't really decided if I want to do it, but once I get a tire on to see if the slag is gonna hurt 'em..... I have a feeling they'll probably be getting shot. Anyway, wax 2morrow, maybe a vacuum.... Armor-all/windows on wed..... maybe a coat of this purple wax crapp I used before last year on Thurs.... and windows again on Fri.... It's like rebuilding it all over again..... Damn I love the details! :icon_bigg And it's getting cooler after tomorrow.... no more 100+ weather! :werd: Anyway, enough rambling...

Last edited:

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
I wanna say full-coverage for the '82 is less than $250 a year... I'm awesome...! I get the feeling everyone is backing out of Chicago this year, nobody is posting w/ excitement... weird. :icon_conf

Blue87T(Dan)

Mar 30, 2005
St. Clair Shores, MI
Brent and I are there. We will be arriving Fri. evening.

Thank god the weather broke, as it was too hot to even think about cleaning. Too bad the damn thing will get dirty on the way there.

Wel everybody else can sit on it, cus i'm rolling in the SUPRA!!!!well today i took a different way home and what did I see in rural MI ???a gt-s rt/10 viper, grand national, mk4 supra, s13, some other chevy, evo, mr2. So I stoped its this new shope, and they are installing my new brake lines!!!yea, so the supra will be a go as of now, but...i'm still on 205/60-16's (BOOOO!!!!) so it will be a non highspeed weekend for me cus that shit gets scary on them little tires. but my RAY'S wheels came in today as well, witch is sweet I just need to get tires for them now.

Blue87T(Dan)

Mar 30, 2005
St. Clair Shores, MI
Good deal on bringing the Supra. All you need now is spellcheck.

Brent decided to be in charge of our route so maybe we will be hooking up for the cruise there on Friday. We will probably rollout of Detroit around 3:00-3:30.

Dan

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
205-60-16... thats HUGE compared to my mkii! 165 or something cer-ray-zay like that.... :evil2: Anyway, gotta go hook Jonny boy's stereo up for him... he may not be there due to an electrical fire.... :icon_razz

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
I think the room has a fold-out sofa.....
"General Room Amenities
Air conditioning
Alarm clock
Coffee maker/tea service
Crib
Individual climate control
Internet browser/Web TV
Iron and ironing board
Pillows: down/feather
Pillows: foam
Pull-out sofa bed
Rollaway bed "

that puts me at 3 beds, anyway... and the AC will be set somewhere in the neighborhood of 50 deg.... lol

*edit*
Worste case, you go in the crib.... :icon_razz

Eriol

Mar 31, 2005
Indianapolis
MDCmotorsports said:
Hey Jeb.... Al's been in the supra mk3 club longer than you and I have prolly been sh!ting ourselves as kids.

Any who, I hope to see all of you in the morning!

Idunno about you, Jon, but I stopped sh!tting myself about 23 years ago. :)

I know Al's a super-cool old-timer -- I've seen his car, it kicks ass! I was just welcoming him to this particular site.

I was originally going to say "welcome to our side of the fence," but then I realized how not right that sounds.