Chi2k5, Who is gonna be there?

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Just curious on how many people are actually going to show...
I'm mainly interested in names, locations, and what you'll be driving.
Getting ready to go tear into the beast, she's needing a new timing belt, I think it's only got about.... 100k or so on it. Anyway...

Name

Matt
Westport, IN
82 Supra (The Green Machine)

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Yeah, we met at the KY/IN meet. Nice car...
Man, I know going is gonna make me wanna get another mkIII...
Since then I've had 5 cars already, in just under a month...
89 Ranger...
93 Grand Am...
94 Cavalier...
my 1997 Honda Civic (o yeah, it's V-Tec, bitches....)...
and now a 94 Eclipse...

I only drove the Honda though... I just made money on the rest of them... But hey... the car's rollin on stock steelies.... you can't beat that.

*Edit*
The Honda was my secret weapon, btw. It feels like it'd run low 13's... in the 1/8... :icon_razz

Blue87T(Dan)

Mar 30, 2005
St. Clair Shores, MI
Dude, that lime car was very clean. Put down great numbers for a N/A. Not my choice of color, but outstanding nonetheless.

If you want to crash on the couch in the room let me know, I figure we can give you a discount.

I'm thinking 50.00 for both nights would be fair as that would cut our cost down.

If Grant is wrong and there is no couch, bring a sleeping bag cause I'm old and need a bed. Subject to Brent's approval of course.

Dan

lanternman

Apr 21, 2005
MI
I don't have a problem with that, as long as you don't snore :biglaugh:, no seriously. Hey Mkiisupraman18, I don't know if I missed it, you said you'll be driving an eclipse, did you get rid of all your supras, or are they just not up and running?

Brent

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
whoa... whoa.... whoa.....
Why on earth would I drive an Eclipse to a Supra show? Especially when I got my 82 still. And the chances of me ever selling it are, well, not too high, although I have thought about it...

So let it be known, I will be there in the '82 Supra, no Eclipse..

Driving an Eclipse to a Supra meet..... I bet you all feel stupid.... :biglaugh:

*Edit*
Someone HAS TO record my doughnut this year, thats all I'm looking forward to...

SupraRacer

Banned
Apr 10, 2005
St. Louis
hey man remember me from last Nov?? th queeny park supra meet in st louis? nice green mk2. if i come to the meet it would only be sunday for the dyno, but ill have my warmed over 1j there. I have a feeling its going to be a last moment decision.