Chi06

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
Stephe, I am and Im a recruiter for this year.

So far we have a dyno day, drag day, show and shine at a toyota dealership, a possible BBQ, an award banquet / dinner (so you can get all your trophies and prizes at the end of the weekend and be recognized), a possible TV show comming, and a possible time attack.

http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11163&highlight=chi2k6

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
I will be there!!!! I will also be setting up the road trip for us ND, MN, guys!!!! I will create a roadtrip post when we get closer to the event.
Can you see it, a long line of mk's on the highway. What a sight to see!!!!

I am pumped
Da Soup

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
I will be there. I based my whole time frame for building my car around this meet....it HAS to be done by then, it's just an added bonus if I finish early and go to other meets.

stock 87 turbo

whats broke now?
Sep 3, 2005
marshall,wis
the blown head gasket made mine stay home last year but it was fun to see everybodt elses,but i am readyto put it all together as soon as my tranny line comes from japan- 4 weeks and waiting......:biglaugh:

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
I ordered it for him a while back from elmhurst, since his were both rusted and junk....everything was in the states except one of the trans lines.

No overnight parts from Japan for us....just parts from Japan on a veeeery slow boat.

Eriol

Mar 31, 2005
Indianapolis
boost PSSH boost said:
I will be there. I based my whole time frame for building my car around this meet....it HAS to be done by then, it's just an added bonus if I finish early and go to other meets.

LOL, I'm in the process of doing the same thing (planning rebuild timeframe around CHI2k6). I wonder how long it will take to tear it down, have the machine work done, and then put it all back together...

BTW, John: did you ever get that stuff ceramic-coated?

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
mkiiSupraMan18 said:
well.... I guess my car is slow and I can't drive. All I got going for me is... damn it... :icon_conf

You are so hard on yourself every post!!!! Probibly the one car I am looking forward to seeing most is yours. A mk2 in nice shape is getting harder and harder to find.