Check out this sweet bondo shell

87supramario

Jul 15, 2011
Niagara falls
Hey hey! How are all the people doing these days? Been a minute, but of course the calendar never agrees.

Noticed the thread has not been updated in time, I will be doing so hopefully in weeks time! I will also convert my thread from photobucket to another site for images to work again. For now I will be leaving this image in hopes you are all able to see it. Just a teaser I suppose.

I just used BBCode under 'Full Image' from this site after uploading: https://imgbb . com

2003 Aristo 2JZGTE VVTi mated to my existing R154. No 5500rpm speed limiter, only a engine code after 60mph. Doesn't stop me from roasting 255s all through second gear, and a few times at the top of 3rd in the coldest Canadian fall evenings. I am still running the stock ECU, done the harness myself and it has been a blast. I do plan on posting a guide when I get a bit of time. ;) For now I suggest you save your money for when I become informative! :D

plaaya69

87T Supra
Nov 18, 2006
Lake County, IL
Nice build. Its too bad about the photobucket error's on page 6 as I can't view them and have not see thes pictures before. I been using Imgur for the last month and they are a great photo hosting site. You should use them especially for the update coming soon I hope ;)

Last edited:

87supramario

Jul 15, 2011
Niagara falls
Nice build. Its too bad about the photobucket error's on page 6 as I can't view them and have not see thes pictures before. I been using Imgur for the last month and they are a great photo hosting site. You should use them especially for the update coming soon I hope ;)

Thanks Playa Plaaya! Yeah I got a new account on something can you see it now? I just have to get school back in order and find my new routine before I can convert this thread and start a swap thread to clean up as much as I can.

I'll toss some highlights in the meantime.

Top was in 2010, after paint was just a few months later. Restoration was done over winter. 7MGE to 1JZ was done in recent pages. 2JZGTE VVTi was finished last August on the 25th I believe.

IMG_2179.jpg

Last edited: