Check out this Supra!

Godspeed

88 supra turbo 5spd
May 13, 2005
Asheville n.c.
i wnet to asheville to meet up with supraracer49 and i took a few pics of his newly finished 1jz car many of you may know this car.. some of the pics are kinda blurry. sorry. and pay no attention to my wifes bright ass pink neons in the one pic.... thats the car i have to drive until i get another supra..
by the way this thing has one of the cleanest swaps i have ever seen done.+1 ryan. i didnt get a pic of the engine however. heres the pics

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
"and pay no attention to my wifes bright ass pink neons in the one pic.... thats the car i have to drive until i get another supra.."

Yeah, but WHY are the neons on???

Godspeed

88 supra turbo 5spd
May 13, 2005
Asheville n.c.
lol she wants them on so i do it for her. it doesnt bother me to drive it like this. (but i am tinting the windows) yeah my camera is new and i was using the night time function for the first time.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Engine bay pics please, since it's one of the cleanest 1jz swaps. I love me some pretty 1jz pictures..................That doesn't make me gay does it?............:biglaugh:

I'm now putting IJ, Kwnate, Duane, Tooquik, and a few others on ignore so I don't have to read the answer to that.........:evil2:

Car looks great................:love:

Last edited:

Godspeed

88 supra turbo 5spd
May 13, 2005
Asheville n.c.
as soon as i can get up with him again i will try to snap a few pics of the engine.i would have gotten some last night but it was late and i had my kids with me.

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
nice car. i read into this, and i had forgotten about the thrown rod...i felt bad for him, but i'm glad it has a new home and is still lookin' so good!

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Does anyone else find it ironic that the thread listed right below this one in general section is "Whooot...engine fire" LMFAO

So sorry Mike;)

Edit....SH, you forgot someone on your ignore list daisy puller boy;)

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
suprahero said:
I love me some pretty 1jz pictures..................That doesn't make me gay does it?............:biglaugh:

Car = Beautimous!!!:icon_bigg

SH I think just knowing me makes you gay!!!:biglaugh

Imprezademics

Life Is Good!
Mar 16, 2007
The First State
That car looks like its in great shape. I dont care much for his wheels though... if you're going to mention how great the engine swap looked you HAVE to post some pics. Such a tease! lol

Willie