Cheap t-bolt clamp source found

vdragonmpc

tireflaminrumpshaker
Apr 11, 2005
Colonial Heights
www.joncjennings.com
Well after getting ripped a new one at "Adrenaline Performance" for tbolt clamps in 3 different sizes (I needed to replace the worm clamps) at 10$ each I have located a place with them in bulk.

Agri Supply in Petersburg off Wagner road has them in the piping section with all the different sized worm clamps. They are 2.29 to 2.99 in the sizes I needed. They have 2 3/8, 2 3/4, 5 and some others mixed in.

I am replacing all of my loosening clamps with these. For some reason the hoses that came with my upgraded piping slide out and the worm clamps dont hold.

V

vdragonmpc

tireflaminrumpshaker
Apr 11, 2005
Colonial Heights
www.joncjennings.com
soundslikesemi87;1341906 said:
Down here there's Hampton Rubber in Norfolk and Hydra Hose in VA beach. Pretty extensive selection of clamps and hoses. Btw, to the OP, are you going to the MD perchance?

Not to the MD meet Im going to try to hit the local ones though. I have to travel to VA beach the 18th so Im keeping close to home this weekend.

Because they were 2.99 to pick up locally I wanted folks like cenessy and others to know. Good t-bolts.

vdragonmpc

tireflaminrumpshaker
Apr 11, 2005
Colonial Heights
www.joncjennings.com
hottscennessey;1341652 said:
Adrenaline? :3d_frown:

Yeah, I figured since the owner had a supra he was someone to get info from and maybe send the car to on stuff I couldnt handle. I didnt get a good vibe.

I ended up paying 32$ for 3 t-bolt clamps in 3 different sizes as I couldnt remember the hose size that I was dealing with (I was passing by that shop on a service call and decided to try them). He gave me one that was way to big and one that worked after removing the nut. The middle sized one ended up with a lot of thread left over. Now the car is moveable since my intake hose kept slipping off.

Hey do any of you guys up there hear from squid69? Since our local site died I havent seen or heard from him at all. Hopefully he is ok (Chris Rose)

V

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
Hey V....yeah, I remember him. Last I heard a few months ago from Devin that he was selling his ride. Other than that, nothing else either......

vdragonmpc

tireflaminrumpshaker
Apr 11, 2005
Colonial Heights
www.joncjennings.com
hottscennessey;1342394 said:
Last I heard he was moving from the Midlothian area. I saw Brian cruising in his supra today, he'd be the one to ask.

Who is Brian? Damn every helpful person I meet either sells their supra or packs it away.

If you hear from him please have him shoot me an email or Ill send him contact info. I owe him something and never see him or Devin anymore. Speaking of Devin and his Supra have you seen him anywhere too?

Chris

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
vdragonmpc;1341651 said:
Well after getting ripped a new one at "Adrenaline Performance" for tbolt clamps in 3 different sizes (I needed to replace the worm clamps) at 10$ each I have located a place with them in bulk.

Agri Supply in Petersburg off Wagner road has them in the piping section with all the different sized worm clamps. They are 2.29 to 2.99 in the sizes I needed. They have 2 3/8, 2 3/4, 5 and some others mixed in.

I am replacing all of my loosening clamps with these. For some reason the hoses that came with my upgraded piping slide out and the worm clamps dont hold.

V
Next time I pass through there im gonn have to stop and grab some since they are so cheap. I might deck the whole engine w/ Tbolts