Cheap easy Front seat upgrade

dkfraser92

project cars own you
Mar 26, 2014
Barrie, Ont
Hi everyone i am pretty new to supra mania.
anyways last year my buddy and I revived the Mk3 back to life. Long term i plan for a nice set of sparcos. but wasnt wanting the big bulky stock seats seeing we couldnt care less to rewire them back in to the harness.

So for temporary purposes we threw a couple of Integra GSR seats. I dont know if anyone else has done this but they are DIRECT BOLT IN only had to oblong rear hole by the centre console. both driver and passenger Yah im sure i will get hate for putting honda seats in a supra. But one seat in 100 lbs less then the factory seat. .

just thought i would share. ill post a picture tommorrow.

this would be a good mod for someone who likes factory looks but is wanting a better seat then factory or cheap bucket upgrade for racing

Follow my build if your interested :p currently piecing the interior together the way i want it and dealing with audio seeing the car had no radio or speakers to begin with

thanks dkfraser92

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
interesting, i heard celica gts seats are an easy squeeze. im definitely looking into this for my gs as the factory seat is pig heavy.

remember brackets can be made pretty easily and cheaply

Rollus

Jun 2, 2011
Paris, France
Supra_dan;2010598 said:
Lol Rollus, there was only 8 posts to read before yours :D
Oups sorry. (maybe I was kidding [emoji12])

By the way, it may already been asked but...you know... can we see some pics please?

[emoji2][emoji56]

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
JDMMA70;2010639 said:
there are seats more comfy than stock?

I doubt it. Not sure if theyre different, but RSX Type S seats aren't really comfortable. They're light. That's about it. Saw a set for $100 a few weeks ago.

Even all of my friends that drive newer cars say the Supra has one of the most comfortable stock seats.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

toyotanos

What will we break today?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 29, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
He hasn't been on in a week so who knows what happened. I think I'll see if I can find a set of these seats locally and try it out.

If it works, I'll let y'all know.
If it fails, I'll let y'all know.

Sounds like shenanigan time!