Centralia meet, April 25th

gottadiesel

Flyin Low
Feb 16, 2009
Vancouver, Washington
I will be there... now living in Vancouver, so will actually get to drive further than 7 miles to get there. Also no chance of trying being a local organizer and getting toasted :)

I will watch for the group piecing together from the south to meet up either in Vancouver or Portland. Hope it is still as nice in April as it has been this winter.

SSSupra

Feb 13, 2013
Lake Stevens, WA
I'm now the owner of TWO Supras (a MKII and a MKIII) and since my buddy is willing to bring one for me, they'll both be in attendance. Couple days to go! See you all there!

-Brian

SSSupra

Feb 13, 2013
Lake Stevens, WA
Bogwon;2046394 said:
Tacoma spot is park and ride just south of the 56th St exit?

Southwest "corner" of the cloverleaf. Bunch of us from up north are headed that way and we'll meet others at that P&R. We'll be there! DON'T LEAVE WITHOUT US! The Centralia event doesn't start until noon, right? no sense in leaving that P&R until 11:15 to 11:30.

49 miles = 24 minutes with the way *SOME* of you drive! LOL. In all seriousness... let's avoid the tickets.

Looking forward to meeting new peeps.

-Brian

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
SPOOLMK3;2046462 said:
Safty in numbers. They can't pull us all over.

How many are you expecting!? They can get quite a few of us! LMAO!

SSSupra;2046433 said:
Southwest "corner" of the cloverleaf. Bunch of us from up north are headed that way and we'll meet others at that P&R. We'll be there! DON'T LEAVE WITHOUT US! The Centralia event doesn't start until noon, right? no sense in leaving that P&R until 11:15 to 11:30.

49 miles = 24 minutes with the way *SOME* of you drive! LOL. In all seriousness... let's avoid the tickets.

Looking forward to meeting new peeps.

-Brian

Coming from Bremerton, looking at 10:30ish arrival in Tacoma.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
There's another group meeting at the Northgate Mall parking lot at 10am. I plan to hook up with them, then see if we can make the Tacoma one as well.

My US cell number is 360.820.5143 - should be active after about 8am when I cross the border.