Carpet question

Wayne G.

87Turbo 5sp Targa
Apr 19, 2005
Gainesville,Ga.
I intend to replace the carpet in my Maroon 87. In looking at the various
dealers on the web. Some list the interior as "Oxblood" some list it as "Maroon". Some list both colors for 87. I think mine is maroon - was there a darker Oxblood interior? Also who have you purchased carpet from
and had good luck with the fit thickness, price , etc.

Wayne G.

87Turbo 5sp Targa
Apr 19, 2005
Gainesville,Ga.
Reign_Maker said:
There are numerous threads about this if you search...

Reign, did that most post were old looking for most recent experience. Saw
where someone used 1-A auto another did not get ser. from them etc. Just
wanted all the info possible before buying - cheers

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Not shutting the thread down on ya... ;) I was just mentioning that we've talked about this before... I think there was one recently, talking about interiors, and the discussion of carpets came up... Look for interior threads, maybe something will catch yur eye...

Wayne G.

87Turbo 5sp Targa
Apr 19, 2005
Gainesville,Ga.
Reign_Maker said:
Not shutting the thread down on ya... ;) I was just mentioning that we've talked about this before... I think there was one recently, talking about interiors, and the discussion of carpets came up... Look for interior threads, maybe something will catch yur eye...

Will do ----

Inygknok

Tropical Paradise
Sep 22, 2005
Puerto Rico
Reign_Maker said:
There was one about a month ago. Some guys kept posting their results with different carpets from different stores. I remember one guy had a black one that fit nicely, after cutting up the holes of course. I need to start asking a few things as soon as I get to working on my carpet in january....