Status
Not open for further replies.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
Slow66;1188754 said:
If (BIG if) they're made, i wont hold out for a group buy price considering 99.9% of the group buys that go on around here...."I'm SO in, these are FTWLOL" ---*parts get made, time to pay up*--- "Oh, uh, I'm out now, I just BHG'd and the economy and blahblahblah.."

That's why I like to pay it all upfront, I can't stand flakes!

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Slow66;1188754 said:
If (BIG if) they're made, i wont hold out for a group buy price considering 99.9% of the group buys that go on around here...."I'm SO in, these are FTWLOL" ---*parts get made, time to pay up*--- "Oh, uh, I'm out now, I just BHG'd and the economy and blahblahblah.."

:yelrotflm

chefma70

Mar 19, 2008
Florida
cf steering colum covers i got 1st dibs and a 100 dollar bill with your name one it well il write it on when i send it to you

keo

Apr 2, 2005
RI
tsuper92;1189179 said:
stout replica,you want to take a trip up to mass for it:)

hey i thought you want to sell that hood to me lolz.
i get paid next week.

Aug 15, 2008
Navan, Ontario
toy fanatic78;1186343 said:
The vent/louvers behind the doors,lower cowl on windshield(someone was making these,not sure if they still are.)And pre-89 moldings.These all can be shipped for a reasonable cost also.

I have the windshield cowl. Heres a pic

Attachments

• DSC00703.JPG
    DSC00703.JPG
    488.7 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC00705.JPG
    DSC00705.JPG
    282.9 KB · Views: 26

Koenigturbo

Oct 4, 2006
Oxnard CA
http://www.aprperformance.com/popup...images/zoom/LSSMPV/viewsize/IMG_8463_copy.jpg

Well, I would like a carbon fiber wind spilter that has the vents for the brakes.It's from A.P.R. performance.

Looks great, nice low profile. Since reading the thread, "everyone scrapes their lips" It would do double duty it would also replace the undertray that a lot of people here want. and It wouldn't scrape as much, if not at all!!!

Last edited:

AGlobalThreat

Acceleration
Apr 4, 2005
Santa Clarita
Koenigturbo;1196526 said:
http://www.aprperformance.com/popup...images/zoom/LSSMPV/viewsize/IMG_8463_copy.jpg

Well, I would like a carbon fiber wind spilter that has the vents for the brakes.It's from A.P.R. performance.

Looks great, nice low profile. Since reading the thread, "everyone scrapes their lips" It would do double duty it would also replace the undertray that a lot of people here want. and It wouldn't scrape as much, if not at all!!!

It would scrape just as much if not more than a normal flush lip because the splitter extends out past the bumper. Extending the splitter out is the same effect as extending a lip down, you're losing clearance up/down dips and in/out of bumps.

Why not get a real splitter? It will cover the entire front underbody rather than just a small area in front of the radiator. If you want brake cooling use your foglight holes for brake ducts, or duct for air from the main opening in the bumper if you don't want to remove your foglights.

USPturbo89

COONASS MAFIA MEMBER
Nov 2, 2008
M-Town Avoyelles parish La.
:bigun2:how about some cf widebody vented fenders and doors... doors wuld help the weight problem and also if you wanted to lose weight in the front you culd just remove your front bumper beam... not to much protection but thats alot of weight... and also a cf rear diffusser.. it wuld bring out the mkiii race spirit. just some of my thoughts... that i wuld buy.::shrug::

MA70witBoost

Registered Drifter
Carbon Fiber Dashboard Cover anyone?

p1197056_1.jpg

I know i would love one to hide the cracks on my dash.

Status
Not open for further replies.