Car wont turn over.

SuicideSuprA70

Suicide By Metal
Nov 4, 2007
Indianapolis
Whats up guys,

Ive got an 89 turbo and ive just recently purchased it and had to swap turbos because the old one was bad.

I had to drive it home and it was fine except for that it over heated because of an air bubble. So i pulled the turbo off and swapt it, and it would idle but it would wanna die. While i was installing the new turbo i cracked the accordian hose so i had jeff at MDC order me a new one.

After i took the old one off and put the new one on, i started the car and it still idled a little rough. I continued to check my ISC and put it back on and now it wont start.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
mkiiSupraMan18 said:
Crappy rebuild? Just throwing it out there... :hsugh:

Be sure to never go to Hunter Toyota for your Supra fixin' needs...:biglaugh:
LOL J/k.

I hear Hunter Toyota has been taken over by two guys named Walter and Knuckle......So, things are gonna be a bit different. :icon_conf

...............lol

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
SuicideSuprA70 said:
I continued to check my ISC and put it back on and now it wont start.

You didn't forget to put the piece under the ISC. I'm not sure what that is, but have been told if it is not there the car won't run. Sorry for my ignorance on that, but just passing on "half knowlege".

rumptis

나는 제프가 당신을 사랑
Aug 16, 2005
North Vernon, IN
Boost Lee said:
I hear Hunter Toyota has been taken over by two guys named Walter and Knuckle......So, things are gonna be a bit different.

Don't make fun of my dads or I will give you BHG as well!!!!

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
^Cute ;) LOL...but this is a serious matter.

About as serious of a deal as the dude in your sig impressing the ladies...:naughty:

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
270911970_db35fdd4ca.jpg