Car wont start

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
ok so heres the deal a couple nights ago i was driving home and i parked my car outside my house an went inside for a few hours and then when i went to start my car NOTHING. now prior to this when i would push the clutch in it wouldnt allow the car to turn over so much, i would have to push harder on it to start up. anyone have any idea whats goin on? could it be the starter? thanks ahead of time

Nick56289

Oct 7, 2005
Maybe you had a leak and there isnt any clutch fluid. Or maybe your battery just doesnt have enough juice. You could always manually test the starter if you need to. Make sure you test all your grounds because that could also be the problem.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
is it cranking over, i mine did the same thing, so i changed the coil pack. and voila she runs again. BTW my coilpack was the orginal :)

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
no there is no sounds of it cranking or even attempting to turn over. the elctricity works fine. just when i turn the key nothing

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
ok i was reading through it just a quick ques. where is the clutch start switch located. they dont give a detailed description on where it is

isnms

United States of America
Mar 30, 2005
Oklahoma
i80.photobucket.com
it's in the middle picture right behind the clutch pedal
if you get under and look you'll see it no problem
CL_04.gif

peachtits

Beer Pong Champ
Oct 27, 2005
upstate ny
Does all your electronics stay on when you turn the key to start it, or does it all shut off? That happened to me and just happened to be a connection on my battery terminal wasnt tight enough and i tightened it and everything was good again.

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
peachtits said:
Does all your electronics stay on when you turn the key to start it, or does it all shut off? That happened to me and just happened to be a connection on my battery terminal wasnt tight enough and i tightened it and everything was good again.

na all my electronies remain on and strong