calling all Bay Area supras to aid japan

rodama5anthony

Sep 24, 2010
Bay Area, CA
so here's a little meet i just found out about and i thought it would be the perfect chance to meet other supra owners in the area. If theres a good number of use who decide to go maybe we can do a group registration lol i got nothing fancy to show but i still think it would be fun.

Sunday April 3rd, 2011
Japan Relief Gathering car show and meet at Red's Java House at Pier 30 in the beautiful city of San Francisco.

Show your car for a cause! Lets gather together to show support and help raise money to help Japan's relief efforts. Come for a day of fun, music, cars, models, raffle prizes, & more! ALL PROCEEDS will go directly to charity.
Entrance donation: $2.00
To register your car, please send an email to Japanreliefgathering@gmail.com with the following information:

Single registration:
Name
Cell phone #
Car information: year/make/model

Group registration:
Group name:
Contact person name:
Cell phone #
Number of cars:
Car information: year/make/model
Please paypal: Japanreliefgathering@gmail.com

Vendors that want to have a booth must contact me so we can arrange placement and also discuss items to be donated to our show.

Rob_Supra87

87NAPWR
Aug 3, 2008
Millbrae
p1689996_1.jpg

If you are going then register under "Supra Forums" so everyone is grouped together!

ask92

That guy.
Nov 17, 2008
Rocklin, CA
Well i will def be there to see your guys cars and talk, but my celica will not be in the show(My skirts STILL arent here :( ). On saturday ill be going by KBR to check out my potential future mk3 :D .

Also there will be a few celicas from the forum in the show as well i think. I will be coming over from walnut creek if anyone wants to caravan.Anyone know of any parking around the show??

Last edited:

Rob_Supra87

87NAPWR
Aug 3, 2008
Millbrae
There should be parking nearby lol.
Dub, I wanted to look at cencalsupras again but it's saying my username no longer exists?

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
Rob_Supra87;1692159 said:
There should be parking nearby lol.
Dub, I wanted to look at cencalsupras again but it's saying my username no longer exists?

yea sorry we working out bugs re register some1 hacked site we had to delete bunch of shit...so site is like 2 months back so a lot of users got deleted..now we save every week so this wont happen again..sorry about that

Rob_Supra87

87NAPWR
Aug 3, 2008
Millbrae
Haha yeah, my two friends though ALL the supras were repping kbr so they abandoned "supra forums" lmao, pretty sure cen cal supras though are signing with supra forums

Rob_Supra87

87NAPWR
Aug 3, 2008
Millbrae
Registration is now closed...Rod...don't hate me if by some freak chance we are the only two under "supra forums" just remember, the less of us in a group, the more unique the group is hahaha.

rodama5anthony

Sep 24, 2010
Bay Area, CA
Rob_Supra87;1693101 said:
Registration is now closed...Rod...don't hate me if by some freak chance we are the only two under "supra forums" just remember, the less of us in a group, the more unique the group is hahaha.

haha its all cool as long as theres others there, just means were gonna have to walk to meet people lol