Call Of Duty WOW Nazi Zombies

tbcmorris

SM Expert Thread Derailer
Mar 14, 2007
PRUVEN PERFORMANCE MILFORD CT
so with my new found abilty to not get any meaningful sleep i have needed to fill my time with crap.

so has anyone played that nazi zombies mini game on World of War. im pretty much addicted to it. whats the highest level you made it? whats your strategy? favorite gun? solo? split screen? online?

turbo toyz

moar stuff..
Jul 17, 2007
NJ
on the new map i got 2 level 23. my gamer tag is D ReK6O9. send me a friend request maybe we catch a game or 2..

turbo toyz

moar stuff..
Jul 17, 2007
NJ
wuts psn?? oh and that vid was funny as shit.. why would he stick the remote up his ass??????:nono:

psykho supra

Atama ga kuru teru
Oct 24, 2005
Marysville, OH
New map, split screen, lvl 18 all 4 perks.

We usually just stay upstairs until lvl 3, then move downstairs and guard the mystery box until lvl 7-8. After that go for the perks and leave ourselfs in the "COMM" room. We have tried the zipline w/ some success makes it really nice to get back to the main building quick.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
Me and my friend made up to 19, got all the way up top near the electrical room and posted there. Forgot weapon of choice.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
DBN;1350129 said:
^Never thought you'd like it. I mean damn, i've always had it. Just don't play it anymore.

I watched you and your bro play it. Then just a week ago I was over at betos and he wanted me to play. So you know me, let's do this shit.

We should go online and play sometime.