call me crazy

7EMPIRE

Feb 23, 2010
Raliegh
so im sitting in the supra staring at the back seats trying to figure out how they came out so uncomfortable from the factory.when it hit me why dont i get another set of front seats and mount them in the back.
i think it can be done,plus how cool would that be 9way adjustables in the back
let me know what you guys think.
i hope this doesnt turn out to be a worthless thread:icon_bigg

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
lol, they won't fit, and the back seats are comfy as hell if the front seats are all the way forward and the hatch is open (need leg and head room lol)

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
gaboonviper85;1565068 said:
Back seats are damn near useless unless you're friends are "little people"!

When I still had my back seats they were awesome for bringing groceries home, the way they slant down/back held everything in place ha. As for putting people back there, yea useless.

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
gaboonviper85;1565068 said:
Back seats are damn near useless unless you're friends are "little people"!

I used to chauffeur the neighbors kids to school in my '91. The two that sat in the back were a kintergardener and a 4th grader. They have complained.

iwannadie;1565071 said:
When I still had my back seats they were awesome for bringing groceries home, the way they slant down/back held everything in place ha. As for putting people back there, yea useless.

I use my back seat for cargo, too. I'm too lazy to pull the lever, walk all the way to the back, lift the heavy hatch, walk all the way back to my seat, and repeat to remove items. Lol

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Im 5'7 and i fit just fine. Rode in the back for the first time a couple days ago.

Also for how small it is i've even fit 4 people in the back. But i do not recommend not only cause there's not enough seat belts but with all the complaining your going to hear it might give you a headache.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Munchkin seats at best, it's ok if you have one tall person back there then they can stretch out across the seat.

No way known a front seat is going in there the riser/chassis box is too high.

dsm_tuner260

Nov 1, 2009
Fort Wayne, Indiana
my talon was the same way best if the passangers have no legs. only reason they even put them in was for like inusurance reasons its cheaper to insure a 4 seater making it easier to sell to the consumer and they make a few extra bucks becuase the had to put more materal into the car

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
They are useless, like back seats in almost every coupe. They were there only for insurance purposes and child seats me thinks.

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Calgary, Canada
jefflange.ca
Meh, they work in a pinch. Other than them being small, they are relatively comfortable. I used to be small enough to fit back there, I liked it.

Now that I am no longer 14, I don't fit as well, but I still think they're comfortable, you just need to be the right size to use them.

Jeff

cool chuck

I like rims!
Nov 15, 2007
Maryland
The back seat is good for the kids but thats about it. It would be cool to see the bucket seats in the back but they are pretty heavy.