CajunKenny's Build Thread

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Thanks guys!

Yep, I ps'd them. I ps EVERY photo! ;) I did three things to every shot. Took out some of the blue overtones (pics were a little too 'cool' for my liking), added shadowing, and added my insignia. These didn't require much work.

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
Picture 2 with the wheels turned slightly more would be perfection. Car is looking great man.Too bad the wheels were such a pain.

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Sawbladz;1611006 said:
Picture 2 with the wheels turned slightly more would be perfection.

Good eye! Actually, I did that and I couldn't get over that it looked like I was going to drive the car into the field! I wanted it angled slightly like in the pic; but, the turned wheel just bugged me. Picky...I know. ;)

Pic #2 is my favorite.

FullNelson

Sep 17, 2007
Coastal Georgia
First and foremost, the car looks great, and you definitely have a way with working magic through a lense and with Photoshop! I never did understand how you guys were able to get great pictures on "abandoned roads" without having a car in the background or stopping traffic. BTW:Only because were always trying to make our cars better, the passenger fog light needs some polish attention.

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Thanks for the compliments!

Yeah, that passenger fog light needs help. It's actually broken and is dirty on the inside. I have a replacement, just haven't got around to replacing it. I could've fixed that with photoshop; but, didn't want to totally mis-represent my car. ;)

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
I have a set of the Sparco Torino seats. Are those what you have? I am looking for a harness setup with black and red. Takata only comes in green. :-/

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
IBoughtASupra;1612641 said:
I have a set of the Sparco Torino seats. Are those what you have?

Mine are the Torino 2's.

SupraRon;1612798 said:
Thanks. I'm thinking of getting some of those.

I've been on a few 6+ hour drives and had no discomfort at all! I am rarely impressed with a product. This one has impressed me!

djordan97

Apr 14, 2006
Kennewick WA
I can say that even for a fat man they're very comfortable. my personal only complaint about them is they're a bit of a challenge to get into and out of when your not used to having to lift your but up before you get outa them other than that they're more comfortable than stock seats by far.

SupraRon

Supramania Contributor
Jan 2, 2008
Canada
Thanks guys. Great info. I find the stock seats get to me after about 3-4 hours even with the lumbar supoort.

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Here are a couple idle vids with the COP's working...

Excuse the dirty garage floor. It was pretty windy here today.

[video=youtube;5vCFBH5KUoU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vCFBH5KUoU[/video]
[video=youtube;RRmTZ5sus4w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRmTZ5sus4w[/video]

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Going through some old vids...

Here is the first dyno session after the rebuild. This was April 2010.

[video=youtube;EJsEnBankNk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJsEnBankNk[/video]

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Santa arrived a little early this year!

p1614574_1.jpg

p1614574_2.jpg