C.44's Build

C.44

Apr 7, 2005
Behind the keyboard...
tekdeus;1544930 said:
Nice to finally get a sample view of the final result! Looks pretty cool. It reminds me a lot of mine when it was at this stage.

I'll take that as a huge compliment coming from you :)

I wish this thing would've had paint on it already. The rest of the engine and electrical work is probably something that can be done in a week or two (given the fact that i have lot's of other stuff going on right now).

It was nice to pull it outside today, i re-realised why i started all this about 6 years ago....

Oh and Matt... i have to come over to you to get my S2 fenders and regulus wing... i'm taking your CF Targa and doorsills ;)

panger

Nov 22, 2005
Burnaby
nice progress man. looking good. you have way more patience and ambition than i could ever hope to have.
where did you get those front fenders? is there somewhere online I can check them out?

C.44

Apr 7, 2005
Behind the keyboard...
The front fenders are B&M's. They're hard to find new although i managed to get a set from Supraparts.de. Basically the guy parts out supra's and sells individual parts. Sometimes he has a couple of new parts though but lately i've had a hard time getting a hold of him. That aside, the frontfenders cost 280 euros, without shipping.

Now, this damn weather around here needs to clear up so i can continue working on the supe without rain blowing in when i have the garagedoor open (to help get the sandingdust out of there ;)). It's almost my friggin birthday (may 15th) and we're still just above freezing here... not to mention the dark and rainy/stormy days...