Build Sheet, or a KanBan

Oct 11, 2005
Thousand Oaks, CA
This was posted on the supras.com email list by Hines. Never seen anything like it myself. According to one person on the list, it is a Build Sheet, or a KanBan.It follows the car all through the build process to make sure it gets the equipment specified.

Supra_papers.jpg

destrux

May 19, 2010
PA
Cool. Factory/dealer documents like this are always interesting...

I always track down dealer brochures/window stickers/accessory catalogs for my project cars. Great stuff to frame and stick on the garage wall. Still have to find supra ones to add to my collection though.

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
I can read it well some of it. It is a build sheet for the car. I need to look at the Frame # chart again but this is for a 87 N/A possibly hardtop.

Well someone on SupraMania may own this car it was destined for the USA. It was built in June of 1987. *Narrowing it down more* So to anyone who has a 87 N/A Supra thats Auto or was Auto and the original colour is 040 Super White, that did not come with the sport package, look at the frame number stamped on the firewall if the number reads 0069155 then this is the buildsheet for your car.

Miiike

May 2, 2010
Brampton
My dad found one of these under the floor mats on his '64 Impala, it's pretty cool to see something like that especially when it's so old.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Nice find man. My 2001 SS had one, but it's not like the car was all that old, so it's not really a rare find like this. :)