Britney Murphy dead at 32

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Why would you not want an autopsy done...........unless you're hiding something? He must know that she was either on drugs or he put something in her food. Either way, there's no way there isnt' an autopsy done.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero;1474662 said:
Why would you not want an autopsy done...........unless you're hiding something? He must know that she was either on drugs or he put something in her food. Either way, there's no way there isnt' an autopsy done.

I was thinking the same thing.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
My buddy told me about this today, very unbelievable but it seems she could have been into drugs so anything's possible. Too young though.

supraman7mgte

Shut up,bitch!!
Apr 1, 2005
Sunny California
Considering her age,and no apparent reason for her death,(like the truth is going to come out)
You would think that the husband would want an autopsy done.
WHY did my wife die,WAS she doing drugs...
Her mother stated she had a history of diabetes,wasup wid dat?

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
suprahero;1474662 said:
supraman7mgte;1474787 said:
Considering her age,and no apparent reason for her death,(like the truth is going to come out)
You would think that the husband would want an autopsy done.
WHY did my wife die,WAS she doing drugs...
Her mother stated she had a history of diabetes,wasup wid dat?

Guys... in all honesty i don't think you understand the point... I have seen many friends die from apparent drug use, alcohol abuse, and I have seen my friends parents, husbands, wives and siblings all feel the same thing.

At the point of their death, we do not need to know what killed them. Since when do we need every single fact of someone? We just need to embrace that someone special has left your arms...
This has happened way too often for me and i believe it's the same for others.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Mr.PFloyd;1474864 said:
Guys... in all honesty i don't think you understand the point... I have seen many friends die from apparent drug use, alcohol abuse, and I have seen my friends parents, husbands, wives and siblings all feel the same thing.

At the point of their death, we do not need to know what killed them. Since when do we need every single fact of someone? We just need to embrace that someone special has left your arms...
This has happened way too often for me and i believe it's the same for others.

Agreed to a certain extent. If drug use is suspected, I'd rather not have everyone remember someone I cared about as a drug abusing dead memory.

BUT, if it weren't from drug use, it could be very helpful to know what caused it. Especially if it was foulplay or poisoning or something...

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Another one bites the dust... and I mean that in the most un-sympothetic and un-appologetic way that it can come accross.

BFD.

Who ever will our children look up to now?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I would only want the autopsy to rule out foul play, not to prove she was doing drugs of her own free will. Her husband or boyfriend whatever he is, could stand to gain a huge life insurance policy for all I know.