Brake photos too.

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
Not much on these, and I'm not really happy with how the paint on the calipers is holding up, so I'll either polish them, or powdercoat them the next time they are off the car. (might be awhile.)

Front setup. GNIII 6 piston caliper and 14x1.38" rotors on custom alloy hats.
p213622_1.jpg

And the rears are Forged Dynalite 4 piston calipers with 14x1.25 rotors on custom steel hats that retain the stock parking brake setup inside them.
p213622_2.jpg

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
Every now and then when it's really cold, or they have been sitting for a few days and might have some rust spots on the swept area, they squeel, but generally they are completely quiet. (They do pulse however, and they have a balance problem at higher speeds, so I need to turn the front rotors, and see if someone can balance them as well.)

Pretty much Zero fade problems, but they do put off some dust for sure. (See my wheels... LOL)

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
18?
Ok, 12 front. 8 rear. Total of 20 for the brakes. (Well, one more for the master cyc.)
6 for the engine. One "piston" in the oil pump bypass.... One for the clutch, and slave cyc. Plungers and other moving parts in the ISC and injectors, so you could call them pistons too I suppose... LOL

Are you only running one set of brakes?