Bought an '06 Civic Si

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
Great cars! I used to have an 02 Si....and my brother used to have an 03 RSX Type S.....

I love the K20A2 motors so much. That VTEC seriously hits hard in those machines. I dont think you can understand the feeling unless you have driven one.

Wait until you get a nice little intake/header/exhaust and Hondata ECU tune on that bad boy.....your going to LOVE that car.

I am guessing your getting it for $25K. Pretty much that is the set price since the demand is so high right now. When mine came out, I got it off the showroom floor with aftermarket wheels and bits. It was $23k....lol

Then i blew 2 transmissions ( not my fault. Honda USA paid for both of them). My brothers RSX type S tranny blew up as well 3 months after my FIRST tranny went out. It was not his fault either.

Watch out for shifting fast. The trannies have little brass synchros that just LOVE to be eaten up.....LMAO

but props on the car! YOU WILL LOVE IT!

-Jonathan

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
Yeah, carefull with the trannies.... the 7th gen civic trannies are absolute shit... as semen said, you go through 'em all the time.

siman said:
Great cars! I used to have an 02 Si....and my brother used to have an 03 RSX Type S.....

I love the K20A2 motors so much. That VTEC seriously hits hard in those machines. I dont think you can understand the feeling unless you have driven one.

Wait until you get a nice little intake/header/exhaust and Hondata ECU tune on that bad boy.....your going to LOVE that car.

I am guessing your getting it for $25K. Pretty much that is the set price since the demand is so high right now. When mine came out, I got it off the showroom floor with aftermarket wheels and bits. It was $23k....lol

Then i blew 2 transmissions ( not my fault. Honda USA paid for both of them). My brothers RSX type S tranny blew up as well 3 months after my FIRST tranny went out. It was not his fault either.

Watch out for shifting fast. The trannies have little brass synchros that just LOVE to be eaten up.....LMAO

but props on the car! YOU WILL LOVE IT!

-Jonathan

N

NDBoost

RSX Type S's i find that gay kids and assholes drive those around here. Everyone of the drivers always wants to race me, and when i finally start to get on it and get ahead of them they cut me off and try to side swipe me.

Samething with EVO's such assholes it makes me want to cry.
Such a nice car but such assholish drivers.

lifesnotfair

Dec 26, 2005
Dominican Republic
LOL, did someone call siman "semen" ? That was just too funny.

My MK3 is my only car, daily driven =( .. it's still N/A auto, and I wanna make it turbo/manual.. but then maybe I'll need to get a daily driver.. and I'm not rich, so my daily driver would be a POS of a car =)

N

NDBoost

have no fear my DD is a 89 240sx with an exhaust leak, and it burns oil like a mad man. Doesnt have power anything except power windshield wipers, no stereo but at least it has AC/Heat.

Your supra just wouldnt be reliable, not a POS.

mdr40z

Mar 31, 2005
arkansas
those are nice too..... my dd, now that it's broke in and the weather is warm I can't seem to get less than 50mpg, got 53 last tank

honda.jpg

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
rice is what you make it.

I have nothing against honda's. They are reliable, nice, daily drivers.

period

I have my flame suit on (dont worry)

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
congratulations, i think the new civic is great... my girlfriend bought one 2 days ago. for the money as a daily driver, it can't be beat.

it will never be a sports car, but there's nothing wrong with driving a honda for commuting.