Bought an '06 Civic Si

grsupra87

Let's go Pens!!
Well, I have a deposit on one, it won't be here for 2 weeks. There isn't one on a lot anywhere! I'm keeping the MKIII, I traded in my Celica. I'm just anxious to get it, never had to wait after buying a car, but wanted to share my excitement!! Feels weird going to the "dark side" but since I have my Supra, technically I'm not defecting, right???

92Turbo

hondas suck
Apr 19, 2005
NJ
if I had the money I would buy one too...then destroy it so I never had to look at it again!

good luck with it:D

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
Well, Congrats. AS LONG AS YOU STILL HAVE THE SUPRA...and you promise that the Honda is just a daily driver(meaning daily driver's don't have 3" exhaust, lowered, headers, body kit, etc.) Leave it stock..love your Supra..and enjoy the brand new, good gas mileage getting Daily Driver!:)

92Turbo

hondas suck
Apr 19, 2005
NJ
supradan22 said:
I belive they have the same motor as the RSX type S it may be faster the a n/a supra.

You have to compare the n/a supra to a base model civic...in which case supra wins.

BoostFreak

Nov 11, 2005
Ohio
def gotta hit the bitch up with naawwzz and I hope you got the jdm tyte yo verson, nothing wrong with having a civic as a daily but only as a daily, still my dream daily is an A4 2.8 with an auto yeah I know auto but it will be a daily and has paddle shifters yay, but I love A4's but thats just me tho