bmw 7series rims

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
Mkiii bolt pattern is indeed 5x114.3, and while you're looking up the bolt pattern for the bimmer wheels find out the width and offset, too.

- from my Archos 5 IT

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
My roommate is a HUGE BMW guy.

Most Bimmer wheels are 5x120mm and they seem to use different offsets.

The wheels posted are called "M Parallels" and are probably my favorite wheel to date. The particular wheels posted look like replicas though...

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA

Trnsprtr

Jun 2, 2008
Stanley, NC
Already been answered but yes they definitely don't fit. I had a 2001 750iL with those wheels and wondered the same thing one night... I even still have a chrome one in my garage as an ornament.

As far as these being replicas, only way to tell would be to see if BMW is stamped into the inside of the spoke (and even that's not conclusive) - but the finish is factory and it has the cutout for where the little ///M sticker goes.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
suprarx7nut;1590337 said:
My roommate is a HUGE BMW guy.

Most Bimmer wheels are 5x120mm and they seem to use different offsets.

The wheels posted are called "M Parallels" and are probably my favorite wheel to date. The particular wheels posted look like replicas though...

nailed+it.bmp

DigityD'87

Feb 27, 2008
Portsmouth, NH
Bimmer wheels suck.....just cuz I love them and they wont fit my car. Seriously though, there all over craigslist in my area and cheaper than most too. Its a curse!

SupraTrey

Boost-A-Holic
Dec 16, 2007
Seattle WA
The do look good but the fact that they came off a BMW makes me hate them. Find a similar rim and throw em on there. Any rim with a lip looks pretty damn good IMHO as long as they have the width to go with em.