blower motor dont blow

onejz

BOOOM BOOOM BANGGG
Apr 16, 2006
vancouver
Well I have read other posts and followed what they did. Nothing worked my blower is fine but it wont turn on. I can here something moving from low - med - high . Took out the glove box see that the flaps are moving fine but still no motor moving. Any one help?

kotu100

Nov 23, 2006
Easton, Ma
What about the resistors? Little black box under the blower. Take the screw out and remove it gently. Bet those wires are broken in there.

onejz

BOOOM BOOOM BANGGG
Apr 16, 2006
vancouver
well i tried a 7m blower in it and it did not work either I do not think a right hand drive 1j would be much diff then a 7m blower

f00g00

Supramania Contributor
Jul 2, 2007
Kuwait
kotu100;1739431 said:
What about the resistors? Little black box under the blower. Take the screw out and remove it gently. Bet those wires are broken in there.

I agree, but normally the blower will work on high if its bad.

onejz

BOOOM BOOOM BANGGG
Apr 16, 2006
vancouver
I took the blower out tested it all is good coils are good also not sure if. Iam missing something somehwere if I knew where the proper relay was maybe it is that but can not find nothing for a righthand drive

bioskyline

Oct 21, 2010
powell river bc
there is a relay for the blower in the kick panel fuse panel i think. its on the passenger side for the MA70s, so maybe it will be on the passenger side of your car

onejz

BOOOM BOOOM BANGGG
Apr 16, 2006
vancouver
Ok fixed. All that was needed was a wire replaced behind with the relays were. I guess it had some water leaked in. Thanks for all the help.