blizt ebc solenoid install? pic inside...

Yawgmoth

Gonzo apprentice
Mar 31, 2005
Davenport, Iowa, United States
While searching for my answer (on SF) some guy asked the same question and got no response. he even made this wonderful photoshop asking what goes where. I know two of the lines are for in between the turbo and wastegate, and the third would be for the boost contoller itself, but does anyone know the way that gets hooked up? on the solenoid itself nthing is marked and I bought my blitz ssbc on ebay, w/ no instructions. I know it's slightly differen't from the one below, but the solenoid remains the same.

Attachments

• supra_1830_40619678.jpg
    supra_1830_40619678.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 26

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
phone book :naughty:

but yeah, i would call them...or better yet! I would send the picture ( gif image) to one of the techs via EMAIL and ask what goes where.

that should do the trick, at least HKS USA is good about that :icon_wink

best wishes,

Jonathan Mann

Jonnymkiii

High Altitude
Mar 31, 2005
Boulder, Co
Don't e-mail them - they will NEVER reply... I've sent them several e-mails and never got a reply from them (It's been over 2 weeks). Go to the site and look up their contact number - they are in California.

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
Yes, i second that. I have sent them e-mails about various very simple stupid questions and have not gotten any answers. I think the longest running is about 3 months now.