Blitz SBC-ID III Issues

Jonnymkiii

High Altitude
Mar 31, 2005
Boulder, Co
This may not make much sense, but I'll try to make the most of it (I made a few references to help below)... I bought a used boost controller a while back, and I just finally got around to installing it. Yada yada yada, it doesn't work. The display works and I am seeing voltage on the wiring clip from the main controller that connects to the solenoid clip - using a multimeter.

I took the solenoid cover off and verified that I have a complete circuit from the outside clip to the connections inside the solenoid unit - individual wires that is. When I put the multimeter up to the connectors inside the solenoid, I am seeing wacky stuff - different than what I saw from the clip from the main controller... in fact, I am seeing power on all the wires inside the solenoid, but don't see how any of them are touching or getting crossed.

I've got no idea what I'm doing... anyone have any ideas as to what I can check? Should I be to blow air freely through both the In and Out hose nipples? Also, I have a Greddy TD06, which has an actuator. The SBC has a setting for actuator or wastegate... I actually haven't set it to wastegate, but maybe that would do something - I'm not sure how it treats the two differently.

How it all comes together:
Display ==> Main Controller ==> <== Solenoid

Key:
== - Cable(s)
> or < - Clip

Inside Solenoid (Wiring to it: Blue, Purple, White(Ground))
Two solenoids
Solenoid 1: Blue and White
Solenoid 2: Purple and White