Blitz 7M Twin Turbo kit

Whos buyin it lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Blit...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

p1585510_1.jpg

p1585510_2.jpg

p1585510_3.jpg

p1585510_4.jpg

p1585510_5.jpg

It may be slower but it still has that twin turbo impact, especially on a 7M where these kits are extremely rare. These are KKK series turbos which are Borg Warner IIRC so have em rebuilt with the new ETT Compressors hahaha that would bring'em up to date! This is the first time I've seen one of the old twin turbo 7M kits actually intact

theKnifeArtist

Fire on High!
Apr 6, 2006
North Jersey
What kind of power can you make with that setup?
I guess the only benefit of this is a faster spool and more rpm range, other than just being a neat thing to have on a 7m

nuggets

Apr 14, 2009
Boston
I'm actually in the market for a new turbo. I agree that it would be sweet to have this setup even if it's just from a historical aspect. However, looks like a grand plus $400 and change for shipping and as MA71_Static says, I do think it would be wise to have the turbo's rebuilt. They claim to have 5500 miles on them, but who really knows what condition they are in. Getting the parts cleaned up, the wastegate checked out and the turbo's rebuilt you'd be looking at what...another $2k or so? Now you're approaching $4k. Yikes.

bhmsupra

Supramania Contributor
May 29, 2008
It's Not Important Bro
FYI - Very Nice part indeed. Wonder how much fuel you have to throw at those twins to get it all to tick. I doubt 550's will do the trick but I really dont know.

Don't be afraid to make an offer. I got an HKS T4 mani last week from this same seller for less than half if the asking price. Shipping was a bitch but still a very nice part and a bargain IMO.

bhmsupra

Supramania Contributor
May 29, 2008
It's Not Important Bro
Couple of Questions

#1 - Any idea what size injecotrs & electronics (standalone or piggyback) it would take to push this pair?

#2 - Any idea what all would have to be relocated under the hood to make this set-up fit?

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
The unit was probably designed for a RHD, so the charcoal canister may be in the way on a LHD... but there's really not much else on the exhaust side of the engine in a LHD car, atleast nothing that isn't a nightmare to relocate.

You'd need some sort of MAP conversion electronics, like a MAFT-pro or standalone in order to get a decent looking engine bay by not having the AFM crammed somewhere. You could run it with a LexAFM/550 combo, but it'd be no more power than any other turbo with that setup. If you really wanted to push it, a full stand alone of any kind would be the way to go.

Assuming you had the fortitude to deal with the unknown problems of this kit, I don't see why it'd be any more challenging than trying to install and tune a GT35R on a 7M.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
bhmsupra;1590089 said:
Couple of Questions

#1 - Any idea what size injecotrs & electronics (standalone or piggyback) it would take to push this pair?

Irrelevant. It could have a carburetor and still push air. You need the right exhaust A/R and a bigger engine to get them up to speed quick. The right A/R will also choke it off at higher engine speed.

70dreams

MR.I GET IT DONE
Jul 17, 2007
New York, New York, United States
i own zazzn's old kit . The first time i seen this kit it was on the "Denso destroyer" soarer in australia - the kit is a fukking monster -peropd . i also spoke to the guys who own Gpop turbo shop in Az they told me on a stok rebuild they put out 650 its a good setup . I still have a 7m in one of my cars and if i had the extra cash lying around i'd buy it jus jo say i ran it imo.