-All lite weight billet parts
-Uses off the shelf belts as usual
-Looks sweet! lol

Let me know what you guys are thinking!

Seth

mk3_7m

Jul 21, 2007
melbourne
hey this looks pretty good :D. I'll been keen on this kit. I was wondering why you discontinued the old setup.

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
Enraged;1798543 said:
does this setup mount the alt any lower than the standard drop-down brackets?

Yea that is the main point of the kit. It lowers both the alternator and AC! Thus you can run a lower manifold like in the pictures! Also it tucks the alternator in tighter to the motor and more vertical to give even more clearance!

Only real catch with the kit is that is all sells as one because they tie together to give them enough strength!

Seth

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
Read the post directly above! Lol If people really want to just buy one bracket I can make it happen but you would have to keep the AC tensioner which is removed in the picture because it has the second mounting hole on it that would replace the tie between the two brackets seen here. You can't use just the alternator bracket and still keep the AC because they are both lowered to fight together!

Seth

airhead04

Aug 21, 2009
Lima, Ohio, United States
I have no A/C. So I dont have an A/C tensioner or anything on my car dealing with A/C.

And with the way the pictures are looking, It seems the A/C and Alt bracket connect. And that leads me to think that I would need both, just because of mounting purposes.

Enraged

A HG job took HOW long??
Mar 30, 2005
Victoria, BC, Canada
sethron71;1798659 said:
Yea that is the main point of the kit. It lowers both the alternator and AC! Thus you can run a lower manifold like in the pictures! Also it tucks the alternator in tighter to the motor and more vertical to give even more clearance!

Only real catch with the kit is that is all sells as one because they tie together to give them enough strength!

Seth

PM me a price shipped to V8R1A2

I need to install an idle speed control onto my Mustang TB, but don't have the room with my current setup.

spoolme

supra4umsfreak
May 9, 2005
Roswell, NM
wow, thats nice, im curious for availability and price as i just bought a FFIM and it has a bracket, but im not sure if i can keep the AC...

oldsking

Mar 19, 2009
Chapel Hill, NC
I wouldnt mind running AC again haha sooo how much is the set up or if you go just the drop bracket for the alternator as most of us are inquiring?

oldsking

Mar 19, 2009
Chapel Hill, NC
How soon? I was hoping to have my car up and running this weekend but may just hold on another bracket if this is almost out. Also what is the price?

jotech

Dec 15, 2011
Curacao
i want one to as i just started with my build just instaled a pro efi pro 48 in my 92 and will go all out on this car but needs to keep the ac