bill nye seaons on dvd, who's with me?

Yawgmoth

Gonzo apprentice
Mar 31, 2005
Davenport, Iowa, United States
After watching bill nye the science guy do his reports with the hurricanes we've been having, it's reminded me of all those wonderful days afterschool when I'd watch his show..and dammit, why don't they make it on dvd like everyother tv show? are they saving the best for last? granted some good season dvds have come out, like lois and clark the adventures of superman, I still want alot of cheeseball crap that hasn't come out, and maybe never will...lets start a petition...

/end rant

Turkish

Apr 4, 2005
Lol cuz bill nye the science guy is bill nye the fucking fudge packing cock smacking jizz bomb snorting gay guy.

Turkish

Apr 4, 2005
Yeah before zee Germans get there Tommy. How can a dog fuck rabbit?...eh? It eats the bastard. And what the hell is Newton's Apple?! I watched nye in school and everyone made fun of his punk ass.

Turkish

Apr 4, 2005
Butterfly in the sky
I can go twice as high
Take a look
It's in a book
A Reading Rainbow

I can go anywhere
Friends to know
And ways to grow
A Reading Rainbow

I can be anything
Take a look
It's in a book
A Reading Rainbow
A Reading Rainbow

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
hahah man this all takes me back. i miss being like 10 it was so much easier no worries no cares.. hhahaha and Yawgmoth i am right with you bill nye ruled

Turkish

Apr 4, 2005
lanky189 said:
Remember Beakman's world?

oooooh..... what about Mr Wizard?

I liked Mr. Wizard I remember getting up at like 5 or 6 am to watch it. Mr. Wizard owns Bill Nye. Mr. Wizard is like Obe Wan Kenobi and Bill Nye is just some Padawon.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Turk u and yawg made me laugh so fuckin hard.
and THUNDER CATS!!!!

and NINJA TURTLES IS THE SHIT TO TMNT>all

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Calgary, Canada
jefflange.ca
My dad had a 1986 Supra MK2, black on black/grey 5-speed P-type when I was 10, I loved that car so much. He got it when I was 5 I think. He had a bunch of 75-77 Celicas before that too :) (Fastbacks).

Being 10 was definitely fun ;).

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Agreed, Mr.Wizard was pretty much the only reason I woke up early for school... Damn, tell me that guy didn't know EVERYTHING....! I mean.... who would have guessed that for any reason, HE, of all people, could stick a pin into a balloon without it popping....! It's friggin mind-boggling! Mr. Wizard Seasons 1-12, I'd buy..... no doubt... Pass THAT information on to the children.

And the theme song....! omfg!

*edit*
My Jr High band teacher looked, and acted, just like Bill Nye..... that guy was fuggin annoying...... both of them.

L

lanky189

Yawgmoth said:
dinosaurs was a verydisturbing television show. I do not like where this thread is going....

speaking of disturbing.... i love your avatar.

"hey are those sausages done yet?"

"Another 5 minutes turkish"