Bigass Dutch supra meeting video

thevork

ShoarmaTeam Member
Sometime this month two members of the Supra Owners Group Holland decided to set up a meeting for all members.

And even though it's hard to get a lot of supra owners together all at once at thesame place (with working engines :icon_bigg ) in such a small country, the meeting turned out to be a big success.
Among others there were a lot of supras (MK I, MKIII and MKIV), some skylines, celica turbos and some other fancy machines.

Here's the link for ya.:

Bigass supras.nl meeting movie

The download is about 370MB, and the movie is about 10 minutes in length.
You will need VLC player or the Xvid codec to play the movie.

Xvid codec

VLC Videolan player

Hope you enjoy it.

jam4484

MKIII Lover
Jul 24, 2005
Tolland CT
Great video. I am dissapointed that I will not be in the Netherlands until june 22nd as I missed this wonderful meet. I hope to see some supras when I am there this time since I will have a lot of time to travel myself now that I am older, I just hope my family reunion doesn't take up the whole 3 weeks that we are there!

Jon

PS. Any of you live near amsterdam or eindhoven as I will be there for most of my time in your wonderful country and I would love to meet with any of you.

Last edited:

thevork

ShoarmaTeam Member
jam4484 said:
Great video. I am dissapointed that I will not be in the Netherlands until june 22nd as I missed this wonderful meet. I hope to see some supras when I am there this time since I will have a lot of time to travel myself now that I am older, I just hope my family reunion doesn't take up the whole 3 weeks that we are there!

Jon

PS. Any of you live near amsterdam or eindhoven as I will be there for most of my time in your wonderful country and I would love to meet with any of you.

check supras.nl for more info regarding our supras and our wherabouts. :)

thevork

ShoarmaTeam Member
Kick.

Don't really know how many people have actually downloaded this 350mb :( movie but I was testing mij new video server and created an on-demand stream. (got a lot of hits on the server but a lot of people didn't finish the download).
Movie features about 20MK3's, some MKIV's, 2 skylines from which one is a B.E.E.R Sky, and some celica and mr2 turbo's.

On demand stream video

Should be much nicer than downloading for a few hours.

Boostedstr8six

I have better SA than you
Mar 30, 2005
Near Columbia, the river
Heh, I think the title of the thread might be an understatement(my statement on that might even be an understatement ;)). "Bigass" just doesn't seem to get the job done.(j/k) I'll take a peek at the stream but 350 megs is HUUUUGE for 10 minutes of video. I'm not software savvy but you might look into compressing it down to around 10 megs maybe?

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
cool vid! nice rear-engine supra there with a nice targa brace I must say(would like to have sumthing like this american type targa) :)

Boostedstr8six

I have better SA than you
Mar 30, 2005
Near Columbia, the river
thevork said:
hey I gave it a try just now and it seems that it will compress to about 80megs.
that's not too bad is it? :)

I'll try and upload it sometime next week as the hosting server is at my work.

how did you like the vid? :)

Punk Rock!! Kick Ass! Nice vid! :bigthumb:

jimi87-t

Oct 12, 2005
Colorado Springs
I prefer larger vids, I hate low res, small window, grainy vids. So thanks for posting up the large file!
BTW its downloading quick for me ;) (so far, 25% in 2 mins).