Big Congrats!!

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
Big Congrats to both Shawn Cassidy(7M auto) and Tyler Conlin(7M 5spd)winners for racing their cars and repping the 7M engine in Vegas for myself, and all the other 7M-n-eggers in this joint. Hope to see more of you out there next year competing for a larger purse.

Cheers!!
Don :)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'd like to give mad props to Bryan for hauling Shawn's car from coast to coast and back.........:aigo:

There's not much I'd rather not do than haul a car for 2600miles. I rather somebody punched me in the nose and kicked me int he nuts while pulling out my toenails with needle nosed pliers.

I'm also glad we didn't have any more catastrophic failures other than what we did. I wish Vegas was a little closer to the south, but it's not. I hope to make it out one day because I know it's the shiznitz when it comes to supra meets. Until then I'll have to be satisfied with local meets and Texas.

Way to represent guys...........even though I'm still repping the dark side.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Emails have been sent to both Shawn and Tyler. Congrats again guys. Sorry for the delay. Our official results got SOAKED in the rain at the track and I had to get replacements. I'll update the SILV08 website soon too.

Thanks again to everyone that came out to (and supported in other ways) SILV08.

A huge thanks to Don (VanSupra) for kicking in funds to pay out. I LOVE giving away money! :)

I'll be getting those shirts and other stuff out soon - have to make the chip collection etc.

Keith Hart
Supras Invade Las Vegas

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
GrimJack;1160649 said:
Congratulations for sure! There's a good chance I have these two runs on video, I'll post them if I can figure out who is who... :)

Forsure looking forward to seeing these cars in action!! Get those vids sorted out Dave.

:)

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
becauseican;1161539 said:
Don now next year you have to get your butt down there and join the fun, being there is way better than reading the posts on SF!!!!

I know, I've been living vicariously through all of you guys.
I will do my best, and be there to participate next year Randy.

:)

Last edited:

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
KeithH;1160599 said:
Emails have been sent to both Shawn and Tyler. Congrats again guys. Sorry for the delay. Our official results got SOAKED in the rain at the track and I had to get replacements. I'll update the SILV08 website soon too.

Thanks again to everyone that came out to (and supported in other ways) SILV08.

A huge thanks to Don (VanSupra) for kicking in funds to pay out. I LOVE giving away money! :)

I'll be getting those shirts and other stuff out soon - have to make the chip collection etc.

Keith Hart
Supras Invade Las Vegas

Well, I hope they both replied Keith..
Giving away money is great aslong as it's for a good cause..;)
Thanks for doing what you do Keith and keep up the good work.

Regards Don.

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
any magazine coverage of vegas that anybody know of? i'd like to read and see some pic's in a mag
congrats to the winners

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Robert Choo came out this year. Robert used to write our Turbo Magazine articles. Robert is now with DSport. All winners names etc and many pictures taken by Chris Jensen have been given to Robert for the article.