Best Turbo Award!!!!!

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
This is a very very very open ended question. Your going to get flamed from many people.

This all depends on a lot of figures,

Daily Driver?
Power range?
Supporting Mods?
Goals?
1/4 miles times you want to run.

MANY MANY MANY factors.

Many people do run with a 60-1 CT26 and are very please, while others go GT3540R.

Let us know your power goals, and supporting mods, and we may be able to help ya out!

mudbutt

The Count of Monte Fisto
Feb 28, 2006
Little Rock, Arkansas
DD, but I need something to compensate for my huge intercooler.
apex'i intake, blitz nur spec r, hks bov, boost controller, huge front mount, fluidyne rdiator.
I just want something reliable thats also capable of killing on the weekend

mudbutt

The Count of Monte Fisto
Feb 28, 2006
Little Rock, Arkansas
mudbutt said:
DD, but I need something to compensate for my huge intercooler.
apex'i intake, blitz nur spec r, hks bov, boost controller, huge front mount, fluidyne rdiator.
I just want something reliable thats also capable of killing on the weekend

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
also are we talking bolt on or are you planning on running a different manifold eventually? internally wastegated or are you one of the lucky ones that can run open dp and pass inspection and all

wingman

sucka got blammed!
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
i've tossed around the idea of upgrading to a new manifold and larger turbo...i've got an SP61GT right now and I'm very pleased with it, but I don't know if it can handle what it takes to get into the 500-600HP range on a weekend warrior. The fact I'm a dummy when it comes to anything but the principle of turbos doesn't help either. I've been looking at the BB GT35R with the 82mm wheel, and I really don't mind dropping an assload of cash on one of the biggest powermakers for the engine.

mudbutt

The Count of Monte Fisto
Feb 28, 2006
Little Rock, Arkansas
MKIIINA said:
also are we talking bolt on or are you planning on running a different manifold eventually? internally wastegated or are you one of the lucky ones that can run open dp and pass inspection and all
Yep, no inspections!