Best tune for 650 hp.. MANAGEMENT ??

Supra-Man18

Nov 24, 2007
miami
Im really trying to complete this car by summer... and i have everything i need to do it EXCEPT an ecu.. I do have n emanage blue But im debating if i should tune with it or not.. I would like to do this once and be done with it.. So Im debating between EMS 6860, Mega-squirt, Emanage blue, AFC, or just go AEM. Can anyone with experience w/ these give me pros and cons PLEASE

airhead04

Aug 21, 2009
Lima, Ohio, United States
Im running an afc neo, and I havent had any trouble with it at all. Its very easy to tune. But with the hp your looking for, I believe you will need something more then just a neo.

toyotanos

What will we break today?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 29, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
^ This. If your tuner likes one ECU over another, give it to him. If they're familiar with a particular unit, they usually can get the job done better for you.

aphxero

Jul 4, 2006
Seattle, WA
whatever your tuner likes is always a good idea. Personally I love tuning jz on aems2 and it's a great bang for the buck, GREAT i/o and interface.

Supra-Man18

Nov 24, 2007
miami
My tuner is Andre.. His particular system is EMS.. But I hear goods n bads that ems technology is a little outdated... You guys make a good point tho..

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

i want to make 650 but not daily driven.. MAYBE Ill daily drive at aroound 15-18 psi... the car made 347 at 10 psi as it sits.. with 10.1 A/f ratios