Best of luck to anyone in Japan...

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
SupraMario;1686142 said:

Where? The white thing?

And Kai, that's ridiculous that people are posting all that. You're giving me even more reason not to get on FB. Apparently everybody posting that kinda forgot that they got their comeuppance for the attacks on Pearl Harbor, in a big way at that.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
te72;1686154 said:
Where? The white thing?

And Kai, that's ridiculous that people are posting all that. You're giving me even more reason not to get on FB. Apparently everybody posting that kinda forgot that they got their comeuppance for the attacks on Pearl Harbor, in a big way at that.

Yea, it looks like it was relatively undamaged, but all that can be seen is the front and rear.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
SupraMario;1686170 said:
Yea, it looks like it was relatively undamaged, but all that can be seen is the front and rear.
Oh, I see it now! Behind the other white thing...

jdmmk3;1686183 said:
wonder if the tsunami is gunna affect jdm parts?
It's gonna effect their economy for a while I would think. Too bad they all make their cars here nowadays, if this happened in the 80's, chances are you could have gotten a nice car for pretty cheap...

mercuryfreak200

?Which parents?
I feel sorry for them and speaking of pearl harbor, my grandfather was a marine back then, he was there three days after they dropped the bomb on nagasaki or hiroshima, not sure which anymore he died 15 years ago of cancer, I remeber him showing me pictures that he took when he was out there to remind me what war does to countries. These were very grousome pictures of dead bodies stacked high and he allways shed a tear telling me about it cause he knew it had to be done (dropping the bomb) but that burden was there his whole life, and is why he told me about them. Sad story when you see innocent children and babies stacked in piles as well. To the day he died he had remorse for them and I have to same the same for my self. I just hope they can rebuild and prosper again.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
^ true
They were interviewing a older lady and she said "yeah i made it out, but I don't know if its a good or bad thing". And we have idiots talking about pearl harbor.