Ben!! Call me!

northwestsupra

Sep 19, 2006
Washington, Marysville
someone by the name of Ben has called me today, you left a message on my phone, and you were looking for something but i couldn't understand a damn thing you said, and last but not least.... you forgot to leave your number lol. so call me back. admins if you want to remove this please do it after 2 days so hopefully ben will call back and i might sell something lol

northwestsupra

Sep 19, 2006
Washington, Marysville
HAHA yes he did, who calls and doesnt leave a number to call back, what you think i have everyones numbers on the site pshhhh no. i personally only have i think numbers for 2 people on here. adam and gord

northwestsupra

Sep 19, 2006
Washington, Marysville
mobilephonefail.jpg

maybe why he didnt leave a number

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Could be any one of 23 members with Ben in theor username or maybe a Ben that doesn't have it in his UN, good luck with that.. (pet hate people that don't ID themselves when calling)

northwestsupra

Sep 19, 2006
Washington, Marysville
lol yea all he said was hey its ben from supramania. so ben trying to get ahold of trevor aka me aka northwestsupra. CALL lol

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

test of my new avatar and sig picture wanna make sure its not to big

northwestsupra

Sep 19, 2006
Washington, Marysville
yea i know, i checked and there wasnt anything that showed up, told me time and length then to push a number for more options lol. i ended up erasing the message should have forwarded it to my email and posted it on here so we can all hear the message and maybe someone would recognize the voice haha

northwestsupra

Sep 19, 2006
Washington, Marysville
oh wow, i didnt know you were such a good poet ian. never knew you had such abilitys i thought you were just limited to cars and complaining :) but i guess we all have our secretes "this better not lead to a out of the closet joke"